Only Three Items
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Only Three Items

Remember kids. Only THREE items allowed on the new vest. These items are not to be applied at your discretion, in fact, we have chosen what they can be. These items will be three of the lightest tools you carry rendering the load bearing vest a waste of money.

G'day.

Unregistered

Czar Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember kids. Only THREE items allowed on the new vest. These items are not to be applied at your discretion, in fact, we have chosen what they can be. These items will be three of the lightest tools you carry rendering the load bearing vest a waste of money.

G'day.
    Actung! Zou vill do precisely as I have instructed! Alsso, zou vill always have on your GPS and monitor your driving!

Unregistered
    Actung! Zou vill do precisely as I have instructed! Alsso, zou vill always have on your GPS and monitor your driving!
    Shut the **** up and get back to ur NTA's and warrant request you POS. Love Carmine.

Unregistered

so much anger

Shut the **** up and get back to ur NTA's and warrant request you POS. Love Carmine.
    get some therapy..........or support teddy bear..........it helps..........

Unregistered

Donuts

We need a pouch for donuts.........

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CadcjZSKiM0

Check this Brevard County Sheriff's Office recruitment video out. He is clearly putting Carmine and this agency down, but he is 100% correct.

Unregistered

Tard Alert

Check this Brevard County Sheriff's Office recruitment video out. He is clearly putting Carmine and this agency down, but he is 100% correct.
    He's talking about the Woke Liberal cities you idiot. The sheriff is fighting to give you the biggest raise in the agency's history and you still complain. That's because your actually one of the white is right billy bob dip chewing former disgruntled rednecks who refuses to move on

Unregistered

Also get your facts straight, our Sheriff did our video in response to his. I’m guessing you are no detective but you may want to check out the beards and tatts at the end dipshit. Go Marceno!

Unregistered

cookie pouch

I need a pouch for my cookies.......

Unregistered
    Also get your facts straight, our Sheriff did our video in response to his. I’m guessing you are no detective but you may want to check out the beards and tatts at the end dipshit. Go Marceno!
    You can stop sucking his shaft. So many other sheriffs hate him as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast