Harrris Border Visit on Friday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Harrris Border Visit on Friday

Since Harris is a democrat, guess the Sheriff won't be going to the Texas border for a political spotlight moment. By the way, I know some great bars that our deputies can drink at in Texas. Cheers..........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since Harris is a democrat, guess the Sheriff won't be going to the Texas border for a political spotlight moment. By the way, I know some great bars that our deputies can drink at in Texas. Cheers..........
    So now the local tax payers have to foot the bill for sending the officers so the Texas border. Collier County Sheriff said it will coast $20,000 a week for about 11 deputies between gas, food, salary, room and board, equipment. They estimate they will be there for two week. So wasted $40,000 and they will not get the money back so what is this going to coast Carmine. More what is this coasting the tax payers of Lee County for a political trip. Bullshit.

Unregistered
    So now the local tax payers have to foot the bill for sending the officers so the Texas border. Collier County Sheriff said it will coast $20,000 a week for about 11 deputies between gas, food, salary, room and board, equipment. They estimate they will be there for two week. So wasted $40,000 and they will not get the money back so what is this going to coast Carmine. More what is this coasting the tax payers of Lee County for a political trip. Bullshit.
    Employing your dumbass costs us more

Unregistered

Thank you

Obvious Command Staffer response.....

Unregistered
    Obvious Command Staffer response.....
    Wrong again but I expected that assumption

Unregistered

pending promotion

Wrong again but I expected that assumption
    okay, pending promotion, let me guess, a sergeant in the works..........

Unregistered
    okay, pending promotion, let me guess, a sergeant in the works..........
    Strike 2...hey batter batter

Unregistered
    The cost was the top story on the news today how the tax payers for the county were footing the bill. $40,000 for two weeks for 10-11 deputies that can't act out there is bullshit. It also explained that there is no reimbursement cost to the agency that provided the troops for the political statement. Thanks for screwing us again Carmine.

Unregistered
    The cost was the top story on the news today how the tax payers for the county were footing the bill. $40,000 for two weeks for 10-11 deputies that can't act out there is bullshit. It also explained that there is no reimbursement cost to the agency that provided the troops for the political statement. Thanks for screwing us again Carmine.
    Must be nice to spend $40,000 and more for FaceTime on the news. So when they arrive and hand out sandwiches and water to the illegals that arrive, the citizens of Lee County get screwed with the bill in the end.

Unregistered
    Must be nice to spend $40,000 and more for FaceTime on the news. So when they arrive and hand out sandwiches and water to the illegals that arrive, the citizens of Lee County get screwed with the bill in the end.
    Many responses here show how little you understand life really. While you complain Carmine continues leading the way. Lighting a torch on a bigger vision. Sad you can’t see with the light he shines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast