I know everything in my Department

Unregistered

I know everything in my Department

It's funny how Rolle never know what's going on in his Department. https://youtu.be/ToW1uhTaqes

Unregistered
    Wow! Can't believe AR just threw TM and RR under the bus that quickly. Just goes to show you need to be careful in who you trust around here. Certainly AR knew everything that was going on. Way to support your people chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! Can't believe AR just threw TM and RR under the bus that quickly. Just goes to show you need to be careful in who you trust around here. Certainly AR knew everything that was going on. Way to support your people chief.
    Yes he did, I just can't understand why people keep covering for him. At the end of the day they will burn for what he ordered. Suck to be them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he did, I just can't understand why people keep covering for him. At the end of the day they will burn for what he ordered. Suck to be them.
    Did you catch RR admitting he knew it was a federal crime when he got deposed?

Unregistered
    Holy crap, just watched it. So when is the vote of no confidence happening?

Unregistered
    Vote on no confidence??? 😂😂😂😂
    Because you pathetic whining little cowards do get your way. Or no one will listen to your BS or gossip. You try to undermine a smooth running operation 😂😂😂😂. We all laugh and chuckle at you all and continue with our days.
    Ummm
    Can ya say. NO CHANGE

Unregistered
    Word on the street is that after Pasqurella told Rivera about Rolle throwing him under the bus, Rivera went into an emotional tirade almost crying, and stating Rolle knew and commanded everything.

Will Ricky still fall willingly on the sword for Rolle?

Unregistered
    The biggest threat to police officers is suicide.

Wondering how those stats might increase due to all that is going on?

Unregistered
    Ummm nothing is going on 😂😂😂😂 a little twerp keyboard warrior is on some fantasy escapade to save the unicorn world from all of his delusional paranoid enemies. It’s entertainment most of the time

Pathetic the rest of the time