Any Breaking Story that Channel 10 News Reported Glenna Milberg gets its from Ortiz

Unregistered

Any Breaking Story that Channel 10 News Reported Glenna Milberg gets its from Ortiz

Sergeant-at-Arms with City of Miami Police Dept. relieved of duty

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ieved-of-duty/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sergeant-at-Arms with City of Miami Police Dept. relieved of duty

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ieved-of-duty/
    credit is good but nope. Still disappointed so much write about Ortiz.

Unregistered
    So let me understand, the mayor goes on vacation to the keys using city vehicles and city employees while on city time meaning the tax payers are paying for that for his own pleasure , he gets caught by means of embarrassing pictures evidence and he complaints to aguacate and guacamole calls it a breach of security whomever took those pictures but if you do that it will be theft of time and equipment , only in the city of miami .Business as usual .

Unregistered

Blame Game

credit is good but nope. Still disappointed so much write about Ortiz.
    PAPO The same bunch of jerks have been blaming the captain for everything on this siiyr since I can remember. The captain is the only one with balls around here. He doesn’t give a crap any more. When he was union president you all used to run to him when you would get your ass in trouble and he would get you the help you paid for. Now Covid it is his fault too. The Papiers deserved to get canned. Done.

Unregistered
    Most people support the captain , he should be our chief . captain go after all of them never forget the injustice they did to you for a whole year

Unregistered
    So let me understand, the mayor goes on vacation to the keys using city vehicles and city employees while on city time meaning the tax payers are paying for that for his own pleasure , he gets caught by means of embarrassing pictures evidence and he complaints to aguacate and guacamole calls it a breach of security whomever took those pictures but if you do that it will be theft of time and equipment , only in the city of miami .Business as usual .

I tell you what why don’t you ask previous two union presidents best friends for the American xpress credit cards, trips and receipts for their trips and expenditures????

You will get crickets

Unregistered
    I tell you what why don’t you ask previous two union presidents best friends for the American xpress credit cards, trips and receipts for their trips and expenditures????

You will get crickets
    Another gay pride poster with a do nothing President.

Unregistered
    You know what? I think Ortiz's is a azz but he's one of the few that will stand up for himself and others. You either like him or you don't, there is no middle ground. As far as it's being said, he's partly the cause the Papier's are gone, well good for him. Papier's wouldn't even blink a eye if it was you, who did what the wife done and his follow up. Cover ups don't last around here, someone always knows. Those that played a hand, in helping them, should get the same faith. Now it's the Mayor's detail? If they are wrong and abused the trust and system, then they should pay, like anyone other then who's involved. The issue we have around here, is some get into clicks and special details and suddenly, they think they are untouchable. Your only as good as your last 10 and don't kid yourself, that whom ever your coving for, won't throw you under the bus. To save their own azz.

Unregistered

You will get crickets
    If your a member go set an appointment and look at them it’s all there. The party that tried to hide them didn’t realize where the copies were. So okay play your games but as FDLE and the FBI did they CLEARED him of that. So the two fools that lied to FDLE should be concerned.