Is it true Scott and Walter on mysterious leave?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Is it true Scott and Walter on mysterious leave?

Looks like history repeats itself once again. FMPD putting people on leave without proper notice. Candice and Emily is this your doing…again?

Unregistered
    Of course the twins are behind this don’t be shocked when there is more added to the list behind their madness

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course the twins are behind this don’t be shocked when there is more added to the list behind their madness
    And Candice resigns under a IA that should tell you something smfh

Unregistered
    You had to be there during her testimony last week to here how she lied on stand to the Feds this whole thing is about to blow up right in front of the entire admins face. Hey Diggy are you going to do your famous walk after the article comes out?

Unregistered
    You had to be there during her testimony last week to lehere how she lied on stand to the Feds this whole thing is about to blow up right in front of the entire admins face. Hey Diggy are you going to do your famous walk after the article comes out?
    Please enlighten us new people without being sarcastic. I really want to know what happened but I keep hearing *****ing instead of the truth.

Unregistered
    Please enlighten us new people without being sarcastic. I really want to know what happened but I keep hearing *****ing instead of the truth.
    F-Off new guy. Nobody cares about you.

Unregistered
    The 4 who were on leave came up during her testimony and how were they related to the case. When asked what evidence did she have on them in reference to this case all you heard was crickets.

They asked so these 4 guys should’ve never been thrown in this case let alone been put on leave. Crickets again

Get your popcorn ready folks it’s going to get interesting.

Unregistered
    Bottom line is this. 4 people were placed on leave. Three retired. Obviously there is something there.

Unregistered
    If there is something there why weren’t they arrested? You know why because nothing is there. In the words of Diggy “No Comment”

Unregistered
    If there is something there why weren’t they arrested? You know why because nothing is there. In the words of Diggy “No Comment”
    Maybe the four should consider suing them for defamation 🤷*♀️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast