Video
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
 

Thread: Video

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Video

    how many recruiting videos are we going to make? the chopper and boats have been in all these tiktok videos and pio videos but doesn’t come to CFS’s. Priorities …

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Must be fun to be I.T. in LCSO

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how many recruiting videos are we going to make? the chopper and boats have been in all these tiktok videos and pio videos but doesn’t come to CFS’s. Priorities …
    Cool stuff..........I get all excited watching them.....real police work going on there...........can't wait to join...........

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cool stuff..........I get all excited watching them.....real police work going on there...........can't wait to join...........
    Do you wanna work for a narrcasistant lier, do you wanna work for an agency and never be aloud to use your handcuffs or make a decision, how about our be arrested for DUI and keep your job the day after, why not sex on duty, do you wanna look like a slob and work for a Sheriff with no education, then join now and after 25 years of service we will neglect you too over the years. Do you have what it takes because Carmine does not.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you wanna work for a narrcasistant lier, do you wanna work for an agency and never be aloud to use your handcuffs or make a decision, how about our be arrested for DUI and keep your job the day after, why not sex on duty, do you wanna look like a slob and work for a Sheriff with no education, then join now and after 25 years of service we will neglect you too over the years. Do you have what it takes because Carmine does not.
    Well said!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Do u have what it takes … to get into Sgt KM’s pantalones … the answer is yes!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do u have what it takes … to get into Sgt KM’s pantalones … the answer is yes!
    Why y’all picking on her when we have a knocked up deputy by a married K9… whose wife is also prego…mmmmm????

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why y’all picking on her when we have a knocked up deputy by a married K9… whose wife is also prego…mmmmm????
    People will believe anything they hear these days...

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why y’all picking on her when we have a knocked up deputy by a married K9… whose wife is also prego…mmmmm????
    Because K9 RB is untouchable just like every other guy in this agency. He has been getting pats on the back for days for being a scum bag.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People will believe anything they hear these days...
    Not a rumor when the man himself is admitting it and proud he knocked up KW.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a rumor when the man himself is admitting it and proud he knocked up KW.
    Not true, ask the man himself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •