Stick to 316 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stick to 316

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn didn't realize troopers respond to suspicious person's calls. This must be a country town with a trooper doing this.
    Most likely he was on 208, hired by the Home Owners Association (HOA) to do extra patrols; it's fairly common in gated and private communities throughout the state.

Unregistered
    Damn didn't realize troopers respond to suspicious person's calls. This must be a country town with a trooper doing this.
    You dont realize a lot of things, and thats why you are not a Trooper. Just came from locking someone up for domestic on I-95. Very simple arrest, dont need to go to a week long class for it, Mr Cop.

Unregistered
    You dont realize a lot of things, and thats why you are not a Trooper. Just came from locking someone up for domestic on I-95. Very simple arrest, dont need to go to a week long class for it, Mr Cop.
    Your right im a cop. Just awkward seeing a trooper doing a call like that. Here in Broward most of the troopers are either doing pit maneuvers for us or requesting assistance in a traffic stop.

Unregistered
    Your right im a cop. Just awkward seeing a trooper doing a call like that. Here in Broward most of the troopers are either doing pit maneuvers for us or requesting assistance in a traffic stop.
    Don't you have a school to cower outside of while students are murdered inside?

Unregistered
    Don't you have a school to cower outside of while students are murdered inside?
    Nah i have your wife and pension to take since you only hangout at construction site details. Thanks for the new Challenger.

Unregistered
    Funniest thing I’ve heard all month. An FHP trooper “locking someone up for a domestic” That campaign hat has gotten to you because FHP does not respond to domestics let alone 911 calls on their highways. From my experience the public does not call *FHP for an emergency let alone know it exists besides they need gas. Keep posting false information but anytime an incident outside of a s3, s4 occurs x49 responds to handle it. It’s simple put your big boy confederate pink pants on and accept FHP is a traffic agency under the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and will never be a real policy agency. I am not familiar with any police/ sheriff’s Office that closes their district at banker hours like FHP does. I’ve accepted it and make the best of the lacking step plan they will never bring back.

As far as the taser incident, the trooper has over 20 years experience and lives in the community is how it started. I assume he’s invested 0 burglaries throughout his career so I’m curious of how he knows what a “burglar looks like.” It’s sad but the trooper profiled the kid and if he had the experience this would’ve never occurred or at least would have waited til the “girlfriend” came out of the house to verify his statement. But lack of training and real world experience put him in a situation that will force the trooper to retire or risk being terminated. His probable cause for the incident will dig him a hole he won’t get out of. Adding additional probable cause and a loitering and prowling charge the following day says it all.

It’s easy respond to the holding s4s or do some proactively like x50s on the Highway if your bored.

Unregistered
    Funniest thing I’ve heard all month. An FHP trooper “locking someone up for a domestic” That campaign hat has gotten to you because FHP does not respond to domestics let alone 911 calls on their highways. From my experience the public does not call *FHP for an emergency let alone know it exists besides they need gas. Keep posting false information but anytime an incident outside of a s3, s4 occurs x49 responds to handle it. It’s simple put your big boy confederate pink pants on and accept FHP is a traffic agency under the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and will never be a real policy agency. I am not familiar with any police/ sheriff’s Office that closes their district at banker hours like FHP does. I’ve accepted it and make the best of the lacking step plan they will never bring back.

As far as the taser incident, the trooper has over 20 years experience and lives in the community is how it started. I assume he’s invested 0 burglaries throughout his career so I’m curious of how he knows what a “burglar looks like.” It’s sad but the trooper profiled the kid and if he had the experience this would’ve never occurred or at least would have waited til the “girlfriend” came out of the house to verify his statement. But lack of training and real world experience put him in a situation that will force the trooper to retire or risk being terminated. His probable cause for the incident will dig him a hole he won’t get out of. Adding additional probable cause and a loitering and prowling charge the following day says it all.

It’s easy respond to the holding s4s or do some proactively like x50s on the Highway if your bored.
    Why don’t you do a ride along dear deputy with a Trooper on the turnpike. I have 25 yrs on and 20 on the turnpike and i have probably handled more calls besides crashes than you will ever do. By the way people do call * FHP for a lot of things, other than traffic. I have gotten shooting calls which you may think we don’t work but we do. We have BCIi and FDLE on standby and we can handle pretty much anything. You may think youd job is difficult but in reality it’s the most easiest job in the world. I have gotten plaza thefts, parking lot fights, prostitution with the truck drivers, stabbing. We do it all on the turnpike. I invite you to do a ride along. Come on over but i bet you won’t. Pull up public recirds request on the calls to *FHP and the calls we respond but of course i know you wont. You rather be here being a little ***** and an internet tough guy. Do your homework before you speak. Hell i’ll even make it easier on you. Post your e-mail or any e-mail on here and i would gladly PDF all my arrest reports for the past 10 years. You will be surprised but of course i know you wont. Now that I educated you dear deputy, go take that barking call, i mean real leo work i mean.

Unregistered

Lmao. Thats a long post, you really have a hard on for us I guess. BTW, I work in a county where we handle everything on the interstate. People dial 911 and the Sheriff forward it to us if is on the Interstate. You clueless MF, keep doing circles in that city block waiting for the next 911 hang up

Like that guy said, police work is not rocket science. Domestics are not rocket science, pictures, statement, an arrest report, vnc and notify the nearest domestic violence center. I know, you just take a report and forward it to a detective to do your job.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you do a ride along dear deputy with a Trooper on the turnpike. I have 25 yrs on and 20 on the turnpike and i have probably handled more calls besides crashes than you will ever do. By the way people do call * FHP for a lot of things, other than traffic. I have gotten shooting calls which you may think we don’t work but we do. We have BCIi and FDLE on standby and we can handle pretty much anything. You may think youd job is difficult but in reality it’s the most easiest job in the world. I have gotten plaza thefts, parking lot fights, prostitution with the truck drivers, stabbing. We do it all on the turnpike. I invite you to do a ride along. Come on over but i bet you won’t. Pull up public recirds request on the calls to *FHP and the calls we respond but of course i know you wont. You rather be here being a little ***** and an internet tough guy. Do your homework before you speak. Hell i’ll even make it easier on you. Post your e-mail or any e-mail on here and i would gladly PDF all my arrest reports for the past 10 years. You will be surprised but of course i know you wont. Now that I educated you dear deputy, go take that barking call, i mean real leo work i mean.
    Haters gonna hate. You are just mad cause I can eat across the county line, you have to stick to those chimichangas in your ghetto city. I can also patrol your zone, but you can't patrol mine. Wish baby wish. And I dont have a supervisor breathing down my neck, FREEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM.

Unregistered
    wow, is your d*ck small too ? sad you had to explain all of that.. just do your job.. if you’ve been on for 20+ years why do you feel the need to explain your duties..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast