Stick to 316
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick to 316

Unregistered

Stick to 316

Unregistered
    He’s doing his job and probably can do it better than you! Now go away PHUCK tard.

Unregistered
    1.. The kid is still jail. 2. The kid has over ten arrests for burglary. 3. This clip only shows the end of the encounter. 4. He did it exactly how he has been trained, regardless of what the news and policy says. 5. Shut up until you actually know what happened.

Unregistered
    If you want to know what the issue is here, look at the trooper's last name. It runs in the family.

Unregistered
    Everytime I hear someone getting tased, this Troopers name is there. I though policy said you could only have so many use of controls before getting some anger management training. Maybe he needs to talk to people instead of tasing them for everything. Weird he only tase women and minorities. Someone definitely needs to look into this guy.

Unregistered

And?

Good job. Very professional. Op go hide hater

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everytime I hear someone getting tased, this Troopers name is there. I though policy said you could only have so many use of controls before getting some anger management training. Maybe he needs to talk to people instead of tasing them for everything. Weird he only tase women and minorities. Someone definitely needs to look into this guy.
    It’s been swept under the rug for years. He claims to be so ethical yet women encounters and minorities are always hush hush. Look into the complaints and ia’s on this guy and you’ll have a better idea.

Unregistered
    Didn't look like active physical resistance to me.

Unregistered
    It looks like the troopers EGO got the best of him. I would have waited for the girlfriend to come out and sort things out. He resulted to the taser right away, wrong answer. Definitely some interpersonal skill training needed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It looks like the troopers EGO got the best of him. I would have waited for the girlfriend to come out and sort things out. He resulted to the taser right away, wrong answer. Definitely some interpersonal skill training needed.
    Damn didn't realize troopers respond to suspicious person's calls. This must be a country town with a trooper doing this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast