Retirees Only
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirees Only

Unregistered

Retirees Only

Attention retirees, nobody gives three shytz about how good you think you were. The point is you’re no longer active mdpd. So do us all a favor, keep your comments in this thread only. Once again, nobody gives three shytz about what happened in mdpd 30 years ago.

Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attention retirees, nobody gives three shytz about how good you think you were. The point is you’re no longer active mdpd. So do us all a favor, keep your comments in this thread only. Once again, nobody gives three shytz about what happened in mdpd 30 years ago.

Thanks
    Awesome. You sound angry and damaged. I will see if they can send the emotional support pony to your station. Would you like a hug too? 🦄🦄🌈🌈

Unregistered

Thanks
    Looks like none of you MOMMA-LENIALS give a shytz either as to what happens at MPPD today. Therefore, it is what it is.

Unregistered
    Looks like none of you MOMMA-LENIALS give a shytz either as to what happens at MPPD today. Therefore, it is what it is.
    To be quite honest, this department is being ruined by the people with 20+ years that hold all of the positions of power. It’s no secret that they fill any position with family and friends and that has happened forever, but it has gotten to a breaking point. I mean hell, look at the directors son, that kid is captaining boats in marine patrol now without ever doing that. It’s pathetic, but it needs to be addressed where the blame is due. Sorry, I have my own issues with the new crop of police and their hardheadedness and laziness but the people in the power positions are accountable.

Unregistered
    Nobody gives three shytz about your opinion Mr. Retiree.

Unregistered
    To be quite honest, this department is being ruined by the people with 20+ years that hold all of the positions of power. It’s no secret that they fill any position with family and friends and that has happened forever, but it has gotten to a breaking point. I mean hell, look at the directors son, that kid is captaining boats in marine patrol now without ever doing that. It’s pathetic, but it needs to be addressed where the blame is due. Sorry, I have my own issues with the new crop of police and their hardheadedness and laziness but the people in the power positions are accountable.
    Couldn’t agree more

Unregistered
    Nobody gives three shytz about your opinion Mr. Retiree.
    I just keep coming here to laugh at you slug. You could not have cut it in my time. Your generation has taken this department down to the toilet.

Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992

Unregistered
    I just keep coming here to laugh at you slug. You could not have cut it in my time. Your generation has taken this department down to the toilet.

Retired Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992

Don’t hurt yourself Mr. Retired. You definitely wouldn’t cut it in today’s streets. Remember law enforcement is the way it is today because of the dumb shytz your old azz did.

What a miserable retirement. Coming to leo affairs to read about a bunch of bs gossip.

Unregistered

Thanks
    Lol someone made a rookie upset hahahahaha

Unregistered
    They enjoyed kicking and beating black people and then laugh, and call them all kinda nasty racial shit, and it was alllll gooood. Ahhh memories. What was really fun for the retired cops was when their wives would talk back and they could just slapahoe across the face and tell the bish to STFU. Real men. Real cops. We’re just a buncha puzzees because we can’t get away with any of that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast