Retirees Only - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirees Only

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just keep coming here to laugh at you slug. You could not have cut it in my time. Your generation has taken this department down to the toilet.
    Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992
    Tell us about the times you and your boys kicked the crap out a mouthy black dude and didn’t even write so much as an OI. Or the time you shoved your wife down the stairs because she was too loud when you got home drunk with a stanky bish perfume on you. Good olde dayz.

Unregistered
    I just keep coming here to laugh at you slug. You could not have cut it in my time. Your generation has taken this department down to the toilet.

Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992
    You are trash Amos.

Unregistered
    They enjoyed kicking and beating black people and then laugh, and call them all kinda nasty racial shit, and it was alllll gooood. Ahhh memories. What was really fun for the retired cops was when their wives would talk back and they could just slapahoe across the face and tell the bish to STFU. Real men. Real cops. We’re just a buncha puzzees because we can’t get away with any of that.
    The other side of the coin is now those same criminal black animals you defend come to the walled-in community you live in to do their drive by shootings, they shoot and stab white people simply because of the color of their skin, they rape your wife at your own home and when your kids go to that public school your taxes pay for they are told they have “white privilege” and you have to give “equity”.
    There were bad cops in the old days. There have always been and there are some now but the majority of those cops from the past you so disdain went out to do their jobs fairly and only harassed criminals of any race or ethnicity to protect society. You are a product of that society, you went to school on the taxes they paid and were protected by those cops and you came to work at what used to be a professional department and it is now inhabited by a disrespectful group of woke brats intent on kneeling for the flag and rooting for Antifa. It is your department now. Just an observation.

Unregistered
    Attention retirees, nobody gives three shytz about how good you think you were. The point is you’re no longer active mdpd. So do us all a favor, keep your comments in this thread only. Once again, nobody gives three shytz about what happened in mdpd 30 years ago.

Thanks
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...252317568.html

This is what your Black brothers do:

Unregistered

Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992
    Lt. McCarter, I worked for you on the old IC squad in Central District in the mid 1980s. You were always a rigid but fair man. You demanded stats from your platoon and you justified it by time and time again addressing our roll calls and telling us that though most citizens in that district at the time were lower middle class or poor, they deserved to live in a crime free environment. Never once in the time I worked for you did I know you to put up with police abuse of citizens- quite the opposite, you encouraged us to be professional in our treatment of our citizens. I had not heard from you in years but it is sure a pleasure to know you are still around. It was an honor working for you sir. God speed.

Unregistered

Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992
    Well said. The same goes for this generation of PBA jackasses.

Unregistered

Lt. Amos McCarter
    Metro-Dade PD
    1962-1992
    Just remember bud, rookies didn’t do this to our department, the old timers and your generation did. Why do you think the SOPs are so large now? It’s because of all the crap you all did. And now whose in charge? People with a lot more years than rookies.

Unregistered
    They enjoyed kicking and beating black people and then laugh, and call them all kinda nasty racial shit, and it was alllll gooood. Ahhh memories. What was really fun for the retired cops was when their wives would talk back and they could just slapahoe across the face and tell the bish to STFU. Real men. Real cops. We’re just a buncha puzzees because we can’t get away with any of that.
    “We can’t get away with any of that”. Sooooo . . . what you’re saying is that you would do it if you could get away with it? Your no better than who you’re trashing and too stupid to realize what you’re saying. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Unregistered
    “We can’t get away with any of that”. Sooooo . . . what you’re saying is that you would do it if you could get away with it? Your no better than who you’re trashing and too stupid to realize what you’re saying. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.
    The first word in YOUR last sentence should be you’re. Stahl can’t get that right to save his life and he likes to call others stupid or idiot. So, you’re either Stahl or a copycat.

Unregistered
    Especially since it’s a little something called irony or sarcasm, that “getting away with” these actions is something they valued, not I. No, I don’t enjoy kicking the crap out of handcuffed black folk, it doesn’t do anything for me. But yeah, if you’re some racist coward hiding behind your badge and uniform who enjoys hurting another human being who you deem inferior, I can see you believing that we must be pusseeze for not engaging in such wrongheaded illegal practices.
    You make it sound like you had the black community on lockdown. What a joke!! You all sure had better opportunities to steal dope cash and abuse the public, so bravo to you. What an accomplishment. Bunch of jokers. Go retire somewhere surrounded by confederate flags. You’re living a lie, pretending in an illusion. You weren’t that great. In the 80s dopers blew each other away with impunity, and in the 90s tourists got followed from the airport and murdered in robberies, so much that it wound up on Oprah. But keep imagining yourselves as these amazing crime fighters. F$&k off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast