Too funny. Caption Brown post disappeared AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Truth hurts. Right Sokol and Brown?

Unregistered
    Sokol needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut and Brown needs to learn how to treat people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sokol needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut and Brown needs to learn how to treat people.
    I don’t know who the phuck Sokol Brown is but if he’s motivating those lard ass slugs in CI then god bless his heart. Get em Sokol brown!

Unregistered
    I don’t know who the phuck Sokol Brown is but if he’s motivating those lard ass slugs in CI then god bless his heart. Get em Sokol brown!
    Hahaha CI finally got a good captain down there who is trying to make them a good unit finally, and they are fighting him!!! What a bunch of lazy slug losers. One thing about that particular Captain if he’s chewing you out it’s because he saved your ass on something serious. Would you rather have a captain like the green virus that smiles in your face ans stabs you in the back? You CI slugs are spoiled candy azz biotches. If you guys don’t like it come back to the road, get some exercise. Because while CI is closed on Christmas we’re open 365 motherf&ckers! Come join us you f&cking limp d!ck puzzies! Welcome to hell!

Unregistered
    CI is a good place to work but the bosses are horrendous. They make it a bad place to work. And listen to Sokol talk shizt about everyone and spread rumors about everyone makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Unregistered
    CI is a good place to work but the bosses are horrendous. They make it a bad place to work. And listen to Sokol talk shizt about everyone and spread rumors about everyone makes me want to throw up in my mouth.
    I couldn’t agree more.

Unregistered
    I couldn’t agree more.
    Ok keyboard coward. Then take the sgts test and make a change if you think your so great or stop whining like a littl bi— and go confront the captain you keep speaking off. Nobody gives a f dude.

Unregistered
    Ok keyboard coward. Then take the sgts test and make a change if you think your so great or stop whining like a littl bi— and go confront the captain you keep speaking off. Nobody gives a f dude.
    I’ve had face to face with this douche bag. All he does is yell and scream and make threats. He’s a angry ****ing moron who should have never been promoted! They should have left him in Parkland!

Unregistered
    We are so glad he’s no longer in parkland. He’s a egotistical micro manager!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast