Cooper City is not happy - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey look angry Elf misspelled douche three times. Three strikes your‘re out. Your a special elf.
    You are easily amused when not answering your own posts. However, it’s still just one person pushing his own agenda. Cooper City threatened to cancel when the former Sheriff raised the price for coverage last time the contract was up for renewal. I suppose that was because of Tony too smart guy.

Unregistered
    Even Pembroke Park knew Tony is the problem and why deputies are scared to be proactive. The deputies saw their coworkers get fired just for doing their jobs and Tony overruling the board.
    Yes they knew things would never get better with Tony still here, which still shocks everyone in the law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    You are easily amused when not answering your own posts. However, it’s still just one person pushing his own agenda. Cooper City threatened to cancel when the former Sheriff raised the price for coverage last time the contract was up for renewal. I suppose that was because of Tony too smart guy.
    Yes I answer my own posts, but I am a loser with an agenda. I always answer with you are correct or yes you are right. Because, no one else agrees with my stupidity. Even though the above statement is correct, he spelled Toney wrong haha I win. Now I can go back to shoving large sausages up my keister.

Unregistered
    If they’re not happy what would make them happy? Please only answer if you’re a representative for
    Cooper city.

Unregistered
    If they’re not happy what would make them happy? Please only answer if you’re a representative for
    Cooper city.
    You idiot, you think Cooper City Commissioners are on this site? Only disgruntled, lazy, useless deputies read this crap and comment. Me included, I sit under a tree and collect my money

Unregistered
    You idiot, you think Cooper City Commissioners are on this site? Only disgruntled, lazy, useless deputies read this crap and comment. Me included, I sit under a tree and collect my money
    LMAO, are you sure Cooper City Commissioners don’t read this site?

Unregistered
    Cooper city.

They said what they want. They want BSO to stick to the contract with the pension. Tony is a bully, they said very clearly. All 13 contract cities are meeting I. Cooper City to discuss their frustration with BSO. This is the beginning of the end of BSO being almost a billion dollar organization.

Also BSO just told them they had to purchase their own vehicles also. They feel they don’t need BSO any longer. Greg Ross doesn’t like Tony one bit

Unregistered
    Yes they knew things would never get better with Tony still here, which still shocks everyone in the law enforcement community.
    You are 100% correct

Unregistered
    They said what they want. They want BSO to stick to the contract with the pension. Tony is a bully, they said very clearly. All 13 contract cities are meeting I. Cooper City to discuss their frustration with BSO. This is the beginning of the end of BSO being almost a billion dollar organization.

Also BSO just told them they had to purchase their own vehicles also. They feel they don’t need BSO any longer. Greg Ross doesn’t like Tony one bit
    Good riddance to Cooper City and theyre 3rd world country rated wannabe politicians.

Unregistered

Sure he confides in a little b!tch like you hahaha.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast