Cooper City is not happy - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It's worse here, but both are correct. All across the nation the few good cops who remain realize that to survive they have to just stay out of harms way. We will just do paperwork and back each other up until retirement. This will get so bad that the cities will burn and politicians will (as usual) blame everyone. They will swoop in with the solution, like they always do. Health care, student loans etc. They will strip the locals of funding and power and start a federal police body because they love power and they think they should run everything

Unregistered

Angry elf

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You keep agreeing with yourself duesch bag. All smart cops stopped being proactive in these times. It would be foolish to risk a confrontation with certain ethnic groups. But, that doesn’t fit your narrative, huh buttercup. You are neither a smart person or a cop.
    You’re an angry elf, and I know why. You don’t know how to spell the word douche, which is clear evidence your girl has a stinky puzzy. Go buy a bottle of summer’s eve and clean that thing out! Trust me you’ll be a happy elf then.

Unregistered
    You’re an angry elf, and I know why. You don’t know how to spell the word douche, which is clear evidence your girl has a stinky puzzy. Go buy a bottle of summer’s eve and clean that thing out! Trust me you’ll be a happy elf then.
    I used that sh!t on your mama nothing removes her stink. And that face of hers jeez, no wonder you’re scared of everything. The city is angry cause Tony fires you cowardly losers. Phuck you, apply at Davie PD I hear they hire doosh bags like you and your ugly mama.

Unregistered
    Interesting opinions here. But who is correct?

There’s a little bit of truth to all of it. Tonys the problem. He went from being an unemployed dipshit to bullying city administrators. Greg Ross would rather pay more for his own police & fire than to deal with this stupid Haitian from the Philly ghetto

Unregistered
    I used that sh!t on your mama nothing removes her stink. And that face of hers jeez, no wonder you’re scared of everything. The city is angry cause Tony fires you cowardly losers. Phuck you, apply at Davie PD I hear they hire doosh bags like you and your ugly mama.
    Hahahahah, angry elf misspelled douche again. That’s one stinky puzzy he’s messing round with.

Unregistered
    Hahahahah, angry elf misspelled douche again. That’s one stinky puzzy he’s messing round with.
    True dat, your mama’s puzzy smells like a cross between a garbage truck and your breath dooch.

Unregistered
    There’s a little bit of truth to all of it. Tonys the problem. He went from being an unemployed dipshit to bullying city administrators. Greg Ross would rather pay more for his own police & fire than to deal with this stupid Haitian from the Philly ghetto
    Even Pembroke Park knew Tony is the problem and why deputies are scared to be proactive. The deputies saw their coworkers get fired just for doing their jobs and Tony overruling the board.

Unregistered
    Even Pembroke Park knew Tony is the problem and why deputies are scared to be proactive. The deputies saw their coworkers get fired just for doing their jobs and Tony overruling the board.
    Maybe they just didn’t like the lazy deputies there, just saying.

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head!

Unregistered

Special elf

True dat, your mama’s puzzy smells like a cross between a garbage truck and your breath dooch.
    Hey look angry Elf misspelled douche three times. Three strikes your‘re out. Your a special elf.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast