Cooper City is not happy - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure he confides in a little b!tch like you hahaha.

Jackass watch the council meeting.

Greg Ross has said it several times that he does not like Tony.

I think you need to up the dose of your meds.

Unregistered

So you got the hots for Greg Ross? You seem to watch him quite a bit. Cooper City ain’t going nowhere.

Unregistered
    So you got the hots for Greg Ross? You seem to watch him quite a bit. Cooper City ain’t going nowhere.

Take your meds. If you can’t remember to ask Siri to help you

Unregistered
    Take your meds. If you can’t remember to ask Siri to help you
    Go watch the video of Greg Ross again cupcake. Try not to touch yourself this time. That slob Ross will write the check to Tony and he’ll like it. Cooper City is going nowhere.

Unregistered

Cooper City is gone

Cooper City is leaving, Parkland, Deerfield and Pompano are next. Deerfield voted to hire a public safety director to oversee BSO contract. This is the first step in leaving. All these cities are getting millions in federal money from ARPA and now can afford the start up costs.

Unregistered
    Go watch the video of Greg Ross again cupcake. Try not to touch yourself this time. That slob Ross will write the check to Tony and he’ll like it. Cooper City is going nowhere.

Okay butter cup

Unregistered
    Okay butter cup
    Watch the commission meeting video, not the nude videos of him you usually watch fruitcake!

Unregistered

I watched this meeting and it became clearly evident from just a few minutes of watching the aggressive push for this was not coming from Mr. Ross. The aggressive push for this was clearly coming from Mr. Shrouder. And unfortunately I think some of his conclusions on crime trends were not within the total perspective of reality.

I can tell you as a police officer in Broward county violent crime is not going down. What is going down is pro active police work. And so while the crime reporting may be going down the crime itself certainly is not. And that is a result of police commands and police administrators not backing their troops. We are experiencing that at BSO right now. And it has had a chilling effect on the work we do. Especially proactive work.
    Pro active cops have been attacked in this agency and they are pissed off and fed up with the bullsh!t.

I understand Mr Shrouders frustration. If you listen to him you quickly learn this isn’t really about the money with him. He quickly shot down the idea of contracting with another city police department even if it would save them money. This is mostly about him wanting more control over the police services in Cooper City. Obviously he’s not happy with the services they are currently receiving.

Personally how can you blame him. And how can you blame the deputies who are shutting down because good cops at BSO are being fired, demoted, and suspended, and terminated without just cause. The trend of firing and arresting and demoting or suspending our cops must cease and desist. If it doesn’t your going to see a lot more cities go the way Cooper City is now going.

They gave themselves a 90 day timeline with a consultation to crunch the numbers. Tentatively 90 days. I think BSO better start looking at ways to regain the trust of their deputies before this entire ship sinks. Stop arresting us for bullsh!t, stop firing us for bullsh!t, stop playing politics before you lose this agency completely.

Unregistered
    I watched this meeting and it became clearly evident from just a few minutes of watching the aggressive push for this was not coming from Mr. Ross. The aggressive push for this was clearly coming from Mr. Shrouder. And unfortunately I think some of his conclusions on crime trends were not within the total perspective of reality.

I can tell you as a police officer in Broward county violent crime is not going down. What is going down is pro active police work. And so while the crime reporting may be going down the crime itself certainly is not. And that is a result of police commands and police administrators not backing their troops. We are experiencing that at BSO right now. And it has had a chilling effect on the work we do. Especially proactive work.
    Pro active cops have been attacked in this agency and they are pissed off and fed up with the bullsh!t.

I understand Mr Shrouders frustration. If you listen to him you quickly learn this isn’t really about the money with him. He quickly shot down the idea of contracting with another city police department even if it would save them money. This is mostly about him wanting more control over the police services in Cooper City. Obviously he’s not happy with the services they are currently receiving.

Personally how can you blame him. And how can you blame the deputies who are shutting down because good cops at BSO are being fired, demoted, and suspended, and terminated without just cause. The trend of firing and arresting and demoting or suspending our cops must cease and desist. If it doesn’t your going to see a lot more cities go the way Cooper City is now going.

They gave themselves a 90 day timeline with a consultation to crunch the numbers. Tentatively 90 days. I think BSO better start looking at ways to regain the trust of their deputies before this entire ship sinks. Stop arresting us for bullsh!t, stop firing us for bullsh!t, stop playing politics before you lose this agency completely.
    Also I felt sorry for the bso Captain who stood up there scared spouting off fbi crime stats. Pathetic lack of balls to just tell these people we are under political attack in this country and close to shutting down. If you wanna fix it then we need your support. Plain and simple. We need people like Ross and Shrouder to tell this sheriff and really all sheriffs nationwide start supporting your troops before you lose your damn country.

Unregistered
    The trend for communities to take back their own policing is a good move. BSO has been bloated, mismanaged and overpriced for years. It will be FAR better for the communities to have officers who are their neighbors rather than political hacks on rotation. Everyone pays for the political buffoonery taking place in Broward right now. Not to mention the cowardice on display. I will be happy to see more cities return to home rule.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast