Cooper City is not happy - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What started out as a small time investigation was dwarfed by what took place on November 3rd here in Broward. The election was rigged in Tony’s favor. He knew it was.

* Before you Nay Sayers comment answer this ... why wasn’t Tony ever officially sworn in? He was sworn in by a beaten judge who’s been off the bench for 10yrs. Traditionally sheriffs are sworn in by active on the bench judges. Not one judge from Broward would swear him in. Ask yourself why. We’re they given a stand down order by judge Tuter 😉? Why wasn’t Tony invited to the newly elected sheriffs academy? The governor knows!

Answer those questions in your response

Be patient and keep the shots on ice.
    The state law specifically states sitting or retired judges can administer the swearing in oath. Tony’s swear in was in compliance. Before you respond answer me this. Why are you not taking your meds. Also, there is no requirement for a sheriff to attend an academy. Again take your meds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The state law specifically states sitting or retired judges can administer the swearing in oath. Tony’s swear in was in compliance. Before you respond answer me this. Why are you not taking your meds. Also, there is no requirement for a sheriff to attend an academy. Again take your meds.

Every other newly elected sheriff attends except this clown.

Of all the honorable well respected judges he used an out of work unemployed beaten judge. (He employed) And no one attended. Covid you say ... ok go look at the swearing in party pics for the supervisor of elections & public defender, dipshit.

About my meds I take them every day just like the doctor ordered 🥸

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789