Stop the hate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop the hate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you need to hide behind a keyboard to vent your personal issues, you need therapy, your disgruntled and your part of the problem.

Only time anyone talks crap on here is when they are mad at someone or jealous.
    I’m sorry we don't see your name posted anywhere on your post???

Oh there it is, p*ssy mother F’er!….sorry I missed it!

Unregistered
    I’m sorry we don't see your name posted anywhere on your post???

Oh there it is, p*ssy mother F’er!….sorry I missed it!
    That’s him, Drew Cardarelli. Miserable ****up who is ass hurt that he has been kicked out of every unit in the agency. Scott Israel isn’t here to save you anymore, *****. Everyone knows you are the one bashing every unit and command staff, so give it a rest. You’re making yourself look like an imbecile with every keyboard stroke you make.

Unregistered
    This hate has so much hate within. It’s disgusting. If you didn’t start this job and learn that most cops in the country stick together in the brotherhood then you chose the wrong profession. Do your job, go home alive, take care of your family and stop the bs.
    Well tell Tony to stop attacking his own employees and ruining their family's lives!

Unregistered
    Such a puzzy!!!! Grow up. Get a life. It’s shameful that you’re a cop to be honest.
    I got some tissues for your issues. Jesus Christ crybaby.

Unregistered
    That’s him, Drew Cardarelli. Miserable ****up who is ass hurt that he has been kicked out of every unit in the agency. Scott Israel isn’t here to save you anymore, *****. Everyone knows you are the one bashing every unit and command staff, so give it a rest. You’re making yourself look like an imbecile with every keyboard stroke you make.
    Yes I’m Drew. How did you guess. Now go **** yourself you fat little troll. Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12