New E/O - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New E/O

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For being a PHD doctor he is not to smart. Loosing money. Typical FHP Trooper. Not smart at all.
    Not smart? He pauses his $50k pension and will now be making $145k with free 24 hour Tahoe. Even contributing 10% again into pension is still worth it.

He’ll be driving chief around and I’m sure he’ll be traveling with him too.

Unregistered
    This department shouldn't have double dippers. Those retired collecting a pension and now a paycheck from the same place they retired. You mean to tell me, out of all working here. The best you can find is a retired has been? Those that double dip, only have 1 loyalty, that's to the person who got them back. Look to PCSD, they have a few double dippers in top ranks and most of all under them, can't stand them. It's not fair to those here that can do the position and not even get looked at. Besides how does the Chief know this guy? Lube, I'm surprised your not claiming this position as yours but gave it away to be owed a favor.
    Sailor, I made a recommendation that is all. When I talk, people listen. No favors owed.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    I think chqvez is a good guy jr as well. I see this wrong unless the city decided to put him in a contract..

Unregistered
    No sh!t, I didn't know that. Now does what he earns, get added to the pension or is no retirement taken out?
    He can do ither one, up to him.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I made a recommendation that is all. When I talk, people listen. No favors owed.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.
    Sure, as bad as you want to come back here. Your not giving up any chance. I told you, your a shoe in for PSA commander. You can get a desk, near the front door and greet everyone coming into the station. Offer them coffee or some of you famous cooking.

Unregistered
    Business as usual in mpd, nothing changes just different names the most corrupt and toxic place is who you know

Unregistered
    He can do ither one, up to him.
    WRONG. Learn how our pension works before you talk out of your ass. That’s the problem with this place. A lot of “know it all’s “ that don’t know JACK SHITE

Unregistered
    He is now going to receive a pension and a pay check from the city of Miami. Wow. Only in Miami. Years ago MRC said you could not receive both. What changed.

Unregistered
    He is now going to receive a pension and a pay check from the city of Miami. Wow. Only in Miami. Years ago MRC said you could not receive both. What changed.
    Keep sounding ignorant fool NO his pension is suspended as long as he is in that position. Don’t venerate drama where there isn’t any.

Unregistered
    Sure, as bad as you want to come back here. Your not giving up any chance. I told you, your a shoe in for PSA commander. You can get a desk, near the front door and greet everyone coming into the station. Offer them coffee or some of you famous cooking.
    Sounds like someone’s looking for the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s. Or maybe the dust bowl. Hmmm, interesting. Can you snatch the pebble from my hand grasshopper?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast