New E/O
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New E/O

Unregistered

New E/O

Chief Acevedo just made a retired detective an executive officer. Next, he'll make a Sergeant into a asst chief, an NRO into a Commander and a Lieutenant into a Deputy Chief. Gooooo Art!!!! Rick the boat, destroy the establishment of the friends and family plan. Promote people who will be loyal to the patch and the badge and the people, not the staff. Promote people that will give you honest bad news.

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/miamipd/status/1...114921478?s=21

Look at fat Morales how he is playing Acevedo.. wow! And look at the midget guase oh my good what a fool having those two so close to him/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/miamipd/status/1...114921478?s=21

Look at fat Morales how he is playing Acevedo.. wow! And look at the midget guase oh my good what a fool having those two so close to him/
    You forgot Geisse and Eldys who worked for Papier. Remember Papier his the one that just got fire yesterday 🤣👍

The little bald midget will be promoted soon Steve Castellanos and the fat Tommy Carollo. Watch is the sis click

Unregistered
    You forgot Geisse and Eldys who worked for Papier. Remember Papier his the one that just got fire yesterday 🤣👍

The little bald midget will be promoted soon Steve Castellanos and the fat Tommy Carollo. Watch is the sis click
    Meant to say castell the little worm! His another do nothing Pos

Unregistered
    I thought dumbass Delamillera was getting promoted. Stop hiding in the northend looser!

Unregistered
    Wow, only in Miami a retired officer can be made just like that into an E/O . i remember him very nice guy only did a little bit on the streets and went to sis but was super stress out and became disgruntled at the end , he retired which was good for him . I'm sure now he thinks differently of course . Only in miami pd , remember to study hard for those promotions is not who you know .

Unregistered
    Wow, only in Miami a retired officer can be made just like that into an E/O . i remember him very nice guy only did a little bit on the streets and went to sis but was super stress out and became disgruntled at the end , he retired which was good for him . I'm sure now he thinks differently of course . Only in miami pd , remember to study hard for those promotions is not who you know .
    Tommy Carollo is next on getting promoted and maybe that little midget Steve Castell el pendejo scare of his own shadow come pinga. I wouldn't trust him on a 3-15 for nothing in my life.

After the Papier Ddrb 5-0 loss it should be a lesson to all that you ain't got friends here. Shameful eric, Abru, and Albert guerra. Wow!

Unregistered
    When was that position announced , how many people apply. How is someone that is retired aware of that job position. Only in mpd , is not what you know but who you know , no wonder why moral is so low

Unregistered
    This is why you can't trust anyone. Didn't Art say "we will have a fair process for prom9and transfers"? Then he goes and gives someone who just retired with a 100k pension and connections in the department a 150k job without interviewing or posting tge job.

Unregistered

Stats Quo

Art you let us down! Guys and girls no change same game just different players.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast