New E/O - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New E/O

Unregistered
    Who cares. Good for the guy. Move on with your lives

Unregistered

Chavez good guy

good for him. You people and green with envy.

Unregistered
    Chief you lost all credibility and all the confidence I had in you, with such actions you have shown to be the same or worst than the others, your newly appointed EO is said to be a good friend of yours. The friends and family plan continues and won’t go away, this is Miami *****es!!!!!

Unregistered
    Y’all are a bunch of loosers for thinking something was going to change. Chavez is a good friend of aguacate from back when he was in huston. Friends and family continues just under a different name ( aguacate ). Highest numbers for RODs and firings to come. You wanted change? There you have it bunch of anormales .

Unregistered
    This department shouldn't have double dippers. Those retired collecting a pension and now a paycheck from the same place they retired. You mean to tell me, out of all working here. The best you can find is a retired has been? Those that double dip, only have 1 loyalty, that's to the person who got them back. Look to PCSD, they have a few double dippers in top ranks and most of all under them, can't stand them. It's not fair to those here that can do the position and not even get looked at. Besides how does the Chief know this guy? Lube, I'm surprised your not claiming this position as yours but gave it away to be owed a favor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department shouldn't have double dippers. Those retired collecting a pension and now a paycheck from the same place they retired. You mean to tell me, out of all working here. The best you can find is a retired has been? Those that double dip, only have 1 loyalty, that's to the person who got them back. Look to PCSD, they have a few double dippers in top ranks and most of all under them, can't stand them. It's not fair to those here that can do the position and not even get looked at. Besides how does the Chief know this guy? Lube, I'm surprised your not claiming this position as yours but gave it away to be owed a favor.
    He would have to stop receiving his pension to do this.

Unregistered
    He would have to stop receiving his pension to do this.
    His pension is put on hold while he is active. Once he resumes his retired life, his pension continues as before. No penalty.

Unregistered
    Retirees starting to come back, good job Chief!

Unregistered
    For being a PHD doctor he is not to smart. Loosing money. Typical FHP Trooper. Not smart at all.

Unregistered
    His pension is put on hold while he is active. Once he resumes his retired life, his pension continues as before. No penalty.
    No sh!t, I didn't know that. Now does what he earns, get added to the pension or is no retirement taken out?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast