Best promotion in years
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Best promotion in years

Finally B. Weaver was promoted to Luitenant. HCSO finally promoted the most important person in their agency who everyone contacts when they have a question. She should have been Luitenant or Captain years ago. Great job HCSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally B. Weaver was promoted to Luitenant. HCSO finally promoted the most important person in their agency who everyone contacts when they have a question. She should have been Luitenant or Captain years ago. Great job HCSO.
    What about C Clay? Why he isnt running East beyond understanding. Congrats to her but someone like Clay should be wearing bars.

Unregistered

Spell check

It’s lieutenant not “Luitenant” wow.

Unregistered
    I apologize I didn't know this was a language arts class. My intentions were to congratulate the Sheriff's office for making a great decision on the promotion. Regarding CC who I don't know that well. He seems to be a great guy with good intentions but with the short amount of time he's been back with HCSO promoting to LT would be a foolish choice. They have already made several unwise decisions in the promotions they made. Most can't even testify in court. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

Unregistered
    Also to the deputies who have been faithful to HCSO for so many years, it's kinda like a smack in the face to see all these new guys getting promoted to Sgt,Lt,and even Cpt with no effort just because. No wonder so many are going elsewhere, where they make a lot more money and may be appreciated for their service/loyalty.

Unregistered

Read up wake up maybe youll move up

Do you think you are in a union just because you have time in means you are qualified retire on duty and expect some merit promotion because you cry about being loyal and years of service. Maybe your service is worthless instead of being a body in a uniform do something other than complain and cry your entitled feelings to promotions. Why would be promotion someone like CC to Lt. be foolish, is it because you have more time and you feel you would be a better choice with your grammatical errors lol? At least the people YOU point fingers at who can't testify in court can write in good english and you have to write in all caps and apologize ahead of time. Do you really wonder why you cant get promoted? What do you do for the Sheriff except take paycheck and then complain and feel like everyone else is not qualified to their promotion except you, right? How many time did it take you to get through the academy?

Unregistered
    Also to the deputies who have been faithful to HCSO for so many years, it's kinda like a smack in the face to see all these new guys getting promoted to Sgt,Lt,and even Cpt with no effort just because. No wonder so many are going elsewhere, where they make a lot more money and may be appreciated for their service/loyalty.
    Are you going to post a list of the most faithful deputies for so many years, wah wah wah. Be loyal to the paycheck you aren't worthy of yet want more of. You don't like a particular Captain or Lt. go talk to them like a big woman/man you are. People like you bring down moral by complaining in public. no one is stopping you from making the alot more money and appreciation you feel like you aren't getting here. What's stopping you? Traitor who needs to be wedded out. Funny how you complain about loyalty but you are nothing but a traitor here.

Unregistered
    You deserve more than a smack in the face for disrespecting the man and administration you bad mouth here.

Unregistered
    I apologize I didn't know this was a language arts class. My intentions were to congratulate the Sheriff's office for making a great decision on the promotion. Regarding CC who I don't know that well. He seems to be a great guy with good intentions but with the short amount of time he's been back with HCSO promoting to LT would be a foolish choice. They have already made several unwise decisions in the promotions they made. Most can't even testify in court. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
    Then say congratulations and sign off instead of making it about your feelings and opinions. Probably an even worse deputy than you are writer you should have repeated language arts instead of going to the academy. Everyone would have been better off

Unregistered
    Curtis hasn't realized he is merely a tool.

Always has been and will never ever be anything else. Just used.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast