FHP troopers time to file a EEOC complaint and get the union and attorneys involved.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP troopers time to file a EEOC complaint and get the union and attorneys involved.

Why are the very understaffed FHP troopers being sent to Texas and Arizona when they can’t even serve respectfully the state of florida? Waiting 6-7 or more hours for a trooper to show up is not serving the state and now they are even less staffed with troopers doing the border patrol’s job. Is FHP only sending hispanic Troopers? Why is that? I urged all Hispanic Troopers forced to go to texas or arizona to file a discrimination lawsuit vs FHP, Governor and the state of Florida. There are plenty of attorneys that would love to hear from you and sued the state of florida. If you are forced to go please contact Attorney Morgan and Morgan and contact your local news. I don’t think the citizens of florida deserve this. This is all a political stunt by Governor Desantis. Nothing more than that. FHP troopers say NO and stand up for what’s right. Troopers swore to uphold the laws and constitution of the state of FLORIDA not Arizona or Texas. That’s why we have Border Patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are the very understaffed FHP troopers being sent to Texas and Arizona when they can’t even serve respectfully the state of florida? Waiting 6-7 or more hours for a trooper to show up is not serving the state and now they are even less staffed with troopers doing the border patrol’s job. Is FHP only sending hispanic Troopers? Why is that? I urged all Hispanic Troopers forced to go to texas or arizona to file a discrimination lawsuit vs FHP, Governor and the state of Florida. There are plenty of attorneys that would love to hear from you and sued the state of florida. If you are forced to go please contact Attorney Morgan and Morgan and contact your local news. I don’t think the citizens of florida deserve this. This is all a political stunt by Governor Desantis. Nothing more than that. FHP troopers say NO and stand up for what’s right. Troopers swore to uphold the laws and constitution of the state of FLORIDA not Arizona or Texas. That’s why we have Border Patrol.
    It's been this way since the 1990s. So what's your point?

Unregistered
    No one is being forced to go anywhere. It is all volunteer. I agree with you about the staffing shortage, but maybe something like this will highlight the importance of FHP and help us out in the long run.

Unregistered
    What I've seen described is not an EEOC violation. FHP has been to DC, AL, and Puerto Rico to help people in need. I hope most of the complainers are not troopers, just trolls trying to be troublesome.

Unregistered
    No one is being forced to go anywhere. It is all volunteer. I agree with you about the staffing shortage, but maybe something like this will highlight the importance of FHP and help us out in the long run.
    Keep praying my brothers and sisters. I have been praying for 28 years and it has changed for the worse. I can only hope.

Unregistered
    Pay FHP like Texas DPS. Wishful thinking!

Unregistered
    Nobody is being forced. It’s all volunteers, so stop being dramatic.

Concerned Senior Trooper
    Let's send the most underpaid State Highway Patrol to clean up the mess our current U.S. administration has created at the border Wow!

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Even though I support our current governor and his good intentions to the awful abandonment of our border I can't support this. Our troopers have been USED and ABUSED way to long. It's time our Florida legislation sees what we do and pay us accordingly.

We are not asking to be the highest paid in the nation; however we ask that you pay us a competitive rate in areas that the cost of living is out of control (Dade County, Broward and Palm Beach to name a few). These areas are paying newly employed officers what 20 year troopers probably don't get paid. It's disgusting and nothing is ever done.

We have been the lowest paid agency since the inception of FHP AND NOTHING ever changes. The common thought is that troopers don't deal with real crime. Yeah! Is that what you think. Then go check ODMP.org and let me know why our agency that was created in 1941 has more line of duty deaths than every agency in florida. And by the way numerous were by gun fire. A sad fact I had to reveal.

Check yourself if you wish. Troopers... WAKE UP and DEMAND an FAIR PAY RAISE with a STEP PLAN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Unregistered

wait and see

According to CVE Troop I Major E.M. All CVE will be rotated for a trip you don't have a choice. Already sending 50 Spanish troopers for the first wave, then another 50 will be sent. Suppose to be a long running campaign to help DeSantis run for president that's why we are driving patrol cars out there for photo ops. What a waste , I will not be voting for him for Gov. Or President. Already shows he is as bad with tax money as the Dems.

Unregistered
    According to CVE Troop I Major E.M. All CVE will be rotated for a trip you don't have a choice. Already sending 50 Spanish troopers for the first wave, then another 50 will be sent. Suppose to be a long running campaign to help DeSantis run for president that's why we are driving patrol cars out there for photo ops. What a waste , I will not be voting for him for Gov. Or President. Already shows he is as bad with tax money as the Dems.
    Definitely send CVE, we won't miss them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast