FHP troopers time to file a EEOC complaint and get the union and attorneys involved. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definitely send CVE, we won't miss them
    Yes, they are stupid enough to meet there numbers. We can"t even clear the CAD on a rainy day. Send CVE

Unregistered

So what

You swore to uphold the U.S. constitution and Florida's. Check out the oath of office. Stop complaining.

Unregistered
    You swore to uphold the U.S. constitution and Florida's. Check out the oath of office. Stop complaining.
    Exactly! Not politics and do the border patrols job. 🖕🏿

Unregistered
    Our brothers and sisters on the border need a helping hand. Stop complaining and go help. Your job is whatever they send you to. Who cares if you vote for someone or not, go back up your fellow law enforcement officers.

Unregistered
    Our brothers and sisters on the border need a helping hand. Stop complaining and go help. Your job is whatever they send you to. Who cares if you vote for someone or not, go back up your fellow law enforcement officers.
    They need help? I thought that was the federal government's job. Nowadays leo are becoming victims of politics on both sides. We are the guinea pigs, Florida tax payers pay money for their law enforcement. I dont see any of Texas dollars coming here.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget the ones that went so they could cheat on their wives and girlfriends

Unregistered
    2nd most stupidest statement ever on leo affairs. They need help??? Are you an FHP trooper? We need help. Understaffed, underpaid, undertrained, underfunded, under equipped for the past 30 years and no one cares. Since the early 90’s. Can we ask Texas and Arizona and politicians to help? They need help??💩💩💩💩 WE NEED HELP! 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Unregistered
    Why are the very understaffed FHP troopers being sent to Texas and Arizona when they can’t even serve respectfully the state of florida? Waiting 6-7 or more hours for a trooper to show up is not serving the state and now they are even less staffed with troopers doing the border patrol’s job. Is FHP only sending hispanic Troopers? Why is that? I urged all Hispanic Troopers forced to go to texas or arizona to file a discrimination lawsuit vs FHP, Governor and the state of Florida. There are plenty of attorneys that would love to hear from you and sued the state of florida. If you are forced to go please contact Attorney Morgan and Morgan and contact your local news. I don’t think the citizens of florida deserve this. This is all a political stunt by Governor Desantis. Nothing more than that. FHP troopers say NO and stand up for what’s right. Troopers swore to uphold the laws and constitution of the state of FLORIDA not Arizona or Texas. That’s why we have Border Patrol.
    In my 19 years with the FHP, I was deployed to several areas around the state and to Presidential inaugurations. That is part of the FHP experience. With that said, pay and staffing shortages were always a problem. I have worked five counties by my self during the midnight shift. As long as Tallahassee politicians keep kicking the can down the road, staffing will never change. You have to take the bad with the good or go work for a better staffed, better paying agency. Either way stay safe and watch your six.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12