Civilians? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Civilians?

Unregistered
    Lets just hope that the starting pay comes through. They also need to raise the expectations for new hires like education. We have a lot of deputies that have minimum education with no military and it shows, their reports are embarrassing, their testimonies in court are a joke . Not mocking the Sheriff, because he has minimum education and a GED, but we can do better.

Unregistered

Pipe down

That's enough blather from civilians. NONE of the civilians should have vehicles and they certainly shouldn't have the same benefits as certified since they don't have to follow fitness standards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's enough blather from civilians. NONE of the civilians should have vehicles and they certainly shouldn't have the same benefits as certified since they don't have to follow fitness standards
    Screw you GED deputies. We correct all your mistakes. Our civilians retype all of the Sheriff's emails before he sends anything out. You need us.

Unregistered
    Great to hear LEO are getting taken care of. But nothing at all, at all, for Civilians? I understand the higher up civilians are taken care of. But what about the other 1/2 of the agency that is being looked over and completely ignored.

Unregistered
    Screw you GED deputies. We correct all your mistakes. Our civilians retype all of the Sheriff's emails before he sends anything out. You need us.
    Yeah, need you to do all the boring useless stuff we don’t want to do. Stay in your lane.

Unregistered
    Yeah, need you to do all the boring useless stuff we don’t want to do. Stay in your lane.
    You sit in front of a computer and shove ur mouth with fast food while dispatching calls, what do you really need a raise for. We have to pay more for health care because your ankles can't hold your sloppy fat ass up anymore. Shove it.

Unregistered393u

We all don't agree

You sit in front of a computer and shove ur mouth with fast food while dispatching calls, what do you really need a raise for. We have to pay more for health care because your ankles can't hold your sloppy fat ass up anymore. Shove it.
    We all don't feel like this moron who posted the above. I pray that this moron ends up working with me and I hear this BS come out of his mouth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered393u View Post
    We all don't feel like this moron who posted the above. I pray that this moron ends up working with me and I hear this BS come out of his mouth.
    You pray you’ll be the minority? Go ahead and walk into a roll call room and see who thinks a dispatcher who sits behind a desk should get paid as much as an LEO risking his safety daily. I bet you it won’t be many.

Unregistered
    i dont think anyone is wanting to bash deputies getting a better salary. i think civilians that take up 1/2 the agency shouldnt be ignored Completely. There are always bad and lazy seeds in all walks of life. not all Leo desserves the same raise the hard working ones got. There are mostly great hard working civilians that are getting completely ignored. completely. Got to give a little bone for everyone, not just one side. you will make good people leave and be stuck with working with the bad seeds. no incentive to stay anymore.
    which in your reply will be, goodbye.
    thats not our intent. just simply asking admin, to look at the whole picture. by you trying to fix the need for leo payscale, which is great, but ignoring the other 1/2 the agecny, i feel is making everything worse.

Unregistered393u

Read that again

You pray you’ll be the minority? Go ahead and walk into a roll call room and see who thinks a dispatcher who sits behind a desk should get paid as much as an LEO risking his safety daily. I bet you it won’t be many.

I never said they should be paid as much as an LEO. I was referring to the way the poster was talking down to people who can be our lifeline, and for me personally has. There is just no need to try to degrade someone like that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast