Civilians? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Civilians?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They even have a step plan.

So right the chief is a civilian and geriatric, I'm sure he is in it for the benefits and power over the certified!

Unregistered

Referring back to #1

I knew the majority of people trolling this site were disgruntled civilians and now these LENGTHY threads prove it. Let's get the facts straight for the snowflake spoon fed civilians: 1) YOU DONT RISK YOUR LIFE AND PUT IT ON THE LINE EVERY DAY YOU WORK!
    2) You have a very good job with an excellent schedule where you don't work holidays like certified. 3) You enjoy the same generous benefit package and vacation sick time off certified does. Over half the geriatric civilians openly say they're only here for the benefits. 4) Almost all of you ALREADY have a step plan. The last two soft worthless sheriffs only cared for and favored civilians.
    When in doubt refer back to #!.
    Referring back to #1 Everyone who drives a vehicle with a yellow star on their tag or a big star on their car is a driving billboard putting their life on the line oh ya and wears a uniform with a star that is just a little different then yours. But you probably didn’t even notice the difference since you look at them as beneath you . Right now your civilian chief and sheriff have given orders not to arrest unless it is a felony in progress or issued SAO warrant and You even have to call the WC to get permission to bring them into the jail. You are only writing NTA’s cause they don’t want tickets written. Yep the jail is full but understand how that works before you respond.

Unregistered

Why would we expect anything different?

When the big man defrauded his way into the top job, why would you expect him not to do what he has done with the staff?
    Buy the civilians and sell out the sworn.

Unregistered
    There is NO STEP PLAN for civilians. Techs, communications, records, crime scene, evidence... all have just one job title. No way to ever move up a career ladder.
    I cant talk about all the admin personnel. Just us low class civilians. No hope of advancement. Just keep watching all the LEO personnel get promotions. (which i'm not bashing them. Its well deserved as well.) Just see the deflation of civilians with no room to grow and in dead end jobs.

Unregistered
    There is NO STEP PLAN for civilians. Techs, communications, records, crime scene, evidence... all have just one job title. No way to ever move up a career ladder.
    I cant talk about all the admin personnel. Just us low class civilians. No hope of advancement. Just keep watching all the LEO personnel get promotions. (which i'm not bashing them. Its well deserved as well.) Just see the deflation of civilians with no room to grow and in dead end jobs.
    There is a step plan its just not names step plan. They have ranking positions for non-sworn personnel such as supervisor, manager, director, assistant director, mechanic, head mechanic, shop foreman just to name a few. Its smoking mirrors.

Unregistered

The BIG Lie

Civilians have had a step plan for a very long time. Even clerks, one of the lowest paid civilian positions, have numerous levels. They did it for civilians many years ago but never did anything for certified until a sheriff who really knows how to lead and change things for the better came around

Unregistered
    i see multiple units that HAD step plans but they have been removed, since this new sheriff. now they only have one level. no room to grow, no incentive, dead end jobs.

Unregistered
    There is a step plan its just not names step plan. They have ranking positions for non-sworn personnel such as supervisor, manager, director, assistant director, mechanic, head mechanic, shop foreman just to name a few. Its smoking mirrors.
    There is mechanic 1 or 2 or senior no shop Foreman - only a Director if we are fact checking. Still if a civilian stays the years gains the rank because seniors leave this administration wants them out.

Unregistered
    Yet another email to only certified personnel.
    maybe give civilians a small metion in the emails to at least give them a little respect? They do take up half the agency right to support LEO.

Unregistered
    Yet another email to only certified personnel.
    maybe give civilians a small mention in the emails to at least give them a little respect? They do take up half the agency's right to support LEO.
    You are worth shit. There is your email

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast