Civilians? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Civilians?

Unregistered
    There won’t be another sheriff in Lee County until 2028 when the man retires!
    We can’t wait to see who is stupid enough to run against him in 2024!
    They will be laughed at just like leavens and wet brain McKinney are for the rest of there pitiful lives!

Unregistered

Ouch

I got a paper cut. Do I get some award as a civilian?

Unregistered

The brain dead residents of Lee County

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There won’t be another sheriff in Lee County until 2028 when the man retires!
    We can’t wait to see who is stupid enough to run against him in 2024!
    They will be laughed at just like leavens and wet brain McKinney are for the rest of there pitiful lives!
    Unfortunately, the brain dead residents of Lee County will vote this POS back into office. Marceno was smart running Republican. These idiots are so consumed by Covid and unemployment issues that they have no clue who they are voting for who is a fraud. Nice job Carmine. I worked for a POS from Long Island many years ago. He was just as bad as you are. He thought he was better than everybody else. New York, New York, was his claim to fame. Question? If New York is so great, why are in Florida?

Unregistered

You

Unfortunately, the brain dead residents of Lee County will vote this POS back into office. Marceno was smart running Republican. These idiots are so consumed by Covid and unemployment issues that they have no clue who they are voting for who is a fraud. Nice job Carmine. I worked for a POS from Long Island many years ago. He was just as bad as you are. He thought he was better than everybody else. New York, New York, was his claim to fame. Question? If New York is so great, why are in Florida?

Why are YOU in Florida?

Unregistered

Oh well, sucks to be a New Yorker!

EVENTS AT THE NEW YORK MONUMENTS AREA

Confederate General James Longstreet launched his massive attack against the Union left flank at 4 PM on August 30, 1862, choosing General John Hood and his Texas Brigade to lead the charge. The first obstacles that stood in their way were the 5th and 10th New York Infantry Regiments. The 5th New York, which wore uniforms modeled after the fierce North African Zouaves from Algeria and Morocco, was overrun in ten minutes. One hundred and twenty-three men lost their lives, the largest single battle loss by a single infantry regiment in the entire Civil War. It is near the monuments to the New Yorkers that the men met their deaths.

Guess they did not measure up to the gray coats. We kicked ass at Manassas Battlefields.

Unregistered
    I got a paper cut. Do I get some award as a civilian?
    Go change your tampon, *****

Unregistered
    You got your money now stop running your mouths and crying.

Unregistered

Thanks Sheriff!

God Bless You Sheriff Marceno!! Your are TRULY the most caring generous Sheriff I've ever worked for
    You've shown your a leader and not just a politician . When you say we're family you show you actually mean it
    Thank you for your generosity

Unregistered

Speechless

This sheriff definitely keeps his word and does what's best for the agency unlike the last two limp wristed worthless sheriffs. The former disgruntled employees who pollute this site are getting smaller and smaller as this sheriff's popularity and support continue to soar

Unregistered

Huge Agency Support

After the compression raise and a bonus for civilians THIS SHERIFF will be as long as he wants to

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast