Tents and Travel Trailer Sanibel Causeway - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are ever down and out or have family down on luck I hope they are not faced with the same as those on this thread or any of the threads here. I know why I don’t come on much. Ok now go ahead and talk about yawning or beer or banging or how cheated you are in life... queue the mic
    But make sure you pray tonight after a glance in the mirror. I have to hand it to CM for calling you all family. That man is amazing for actually volunteering to serve with many of you.
    Let's face it, you have no clue what it takes to be a top cop in an agency. All the family crap only goes so far. This man suffers from lack of experience, qualifications, and integrity. So, beat your drum all you want because there are some of us who know what constitutes a fraud. You can't fix this problem. So dream on family member.

P.S.
    I am sure that CM could enroll in some online degree Criminal Justice program and gain some educational integrity. But no point in suggesting that because it is not a priority in his life. Once you are handed a golden egg, what's the point? So, the only other choice you have is to surround yourself with other people who are more educated than you are to run LCSO.
    He is no different than a TV preacher who tells you want you need to hear while taking all the money out of your wallet.
    Once a con, always a con. So, CM look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Let's face it, you have no clue what it takes to be a top cop in an agency. All the family crap only goes so far. This man suffers from lack of experience, qualifications, and integrity. So, beat your drum all you want because there are some of us who know what constitutes a fraud. You can't fix this problem. So dream on family member.

P.S.
    I am sure that CM could enroll in some online degree Criminal Justice program and gain some educational integrity. But no point in suggesting that because it is not a priority in his life. Once you are handed a golden egg, what's the point? So, the only other choice you have is to surround yourself with other people who are more educated than you are to run LCSO.
    He is no different than a TV preacher who tells you want you need to hear while taking all the money out of your wallet.
    And I’m sure the years of qualification that Trump had is why you still wave his flag... you know the one you see in your rear view

Unregistered

P.S.
    Says the man that voted for Trump due to his vast political expertise ...

Unregistered
    Plenty of places are hiring, no one should be down and out living in tents. You make choices in life, everyone can be successful if they're willing to sacrifice and put in the effort.

Unregistered
    Plenty of places are hiring, no one should be down and out living in tents. You make choices in life, everyone can be successful if they're willing to sacrifice and put in the effort.
    Yeah but this is free and out Sheriff does not care so why pay rent or a mortgage. Lee County is turning into a shit hole anyway. Our water ways look like toilet water from lake O overflow so why not turn the beaches into a trash can too.

Unregistered

Thanks CM

Says the man that voted for Trump due to his vast political expertise ...
    Guess I touched a nerve........This was never about Trump........So cloud the issue and justify your existence........You have your own swamp.........Don't leave the airboat because some gator may get you........

Unregistered
    Guess I touched a nerve........This was never about Trump........So cloud the issue and justify your existence........You have your own swamp.........Don't leave the airboat because some gator may get you........
    No it wasn’t you are correct. It is about your hypocrisy. Let me help you. You voted for Trump, the man with no credentials or experience, or special schooling for the policy of which he governs yet judge your boss on his “credentials”.

Unregistered

We continue to touch a nerve

No it wasn’t you are correct. It is about your hypocrisy. Let me help you. You voted for Trump, the man with no credentials or experience, or special schooling for the policy of which he governs yet judge your boss on his “credentials”.

We can't change what you have become. By the way, Trump wasn't reelected. So, we can assume that you won't either.

Unregistered
    We can't change what you have become. By the way, Trump wasn't reelected. So, we can assume that you won't either.
    Lol you don’t know me and you are really reaching and deflecting. Make sure to use goo gone for the bumper sticker now

Unregistered

I know you

Lol you don’t know me and you are really reaching and deflecting. Make sure to use goo gone for the bumper sticker now
    ha ha ha ha LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast