Chicago hoodlums assassinate Puerto Rican couple - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously you cannot read dumb dumb. No one is apologizing for any low life black criminals who committed murder.

However you have your own ignorant and racist agenda. You need to find a life and get all blacks off your myopic mind. Spreading hate on this site to cops really has no effect. Do you realize that the shooters and murderers do not read your stupid yet petty poetry. Sounds like you have a black chip on your shoulder buddy.

But as I stated earlier, where were you and all of your passion, when one of our own MDPD Officers and his sister were shot and killed in Puerto Rico's streets?

Why would you care more about two people who live in Chicago in the middle of a Gang War. Do you not know that there are black and white Puerto Ricans and black and white Cubans idiot?

Who said they were black Americans you?

No one is apologizing for any group black or white.

You just seem to have a hard on for the blacks.

Two white children 12 and 14 shot ak47's at sheriff deputies a few weeks ago, and your punk Assssss was no where to be found. I'm just saying if you are not a racist troll or klansmen, then please post in an unbiased way.

Maybe you are a Proud Boy in mourning. Get your broken promises and miserable life together.

You decided to name call me, and rant on your hatred for black people. No one cares two craps about your racist hidden agenda. No one is defending black criminals.

The problem with you is this site has captured your mind, so you choose to use it to divide your Department and community.

As far as the black thugs pulling me down as you said, it will not happen. I do not associate with such low life filth. Try reading books, working out, dating a chick or two, find a wife, or just get a fishing hobby.

If you actually have a job, take some of your money and invest in bitcoin. You spend too much time attempting to divide people as opposed to creating prosperity and living your best life.

No black or white criminal will pull me down. So please sir stop posting your black media bullshit.

By the way, please go to college so you can meet educated and intelligent black people from all backgrounds. The criminals have mind****kked you slowly and it shows by you actually believing your post make a difference in this war on crime.

No one cares about you. I thought to respond with a long response to allow you to take a look at your racist and biased post again. You could care less about Puerto Ricans or blacks.

All you do is spread your racist hatred on this anonymous tread, hoping to turn black and white cops as well as good black and white people against each other.

Change your racist ways while you can. I hope you are not a cop but if you are please turn in your badge quickly.

Bye bye bigot scum.
    Get back on your meds Malcolm. You are a black racist and nobody reads your crxp.

Unregistered
    Obviously you cannot read dumb dumb. No one is apologizing for any low life black criminals who committed murder.

However you have your own ignorant and racist agenda. You need to find a life and get all blacks off your myopic mind. Spreading hate on this site to cops really has no effect. Do you realize that the shooters and murderers do not read your stupid yet petty poetry. Sounds like you have a black chip on your shoulder buddy.

But as I stated earlier, where were you and all of your passion, when one of our own MDPD Officers and his sister were shot and killed in Puerto Rico's streets?

Why would you care more about two people who live in Chicago in the middle of a Gang War. Do you not know that there are black and white Puerto Ricans and black and white Cubans idiot?

Who said they were black Americans you?

No one is apologizing for any group black or white.

You just seem to have a hard on for the blacks.

Two white children 12 and 14 shot ak47's at sheriff deputies a few weeks ago, and your punk Assssss was no where to be found. I'm just saying if you are not a racist troll or klansmen, then please post in an unbiased way.

Maybe you are a Proud Boy in mourning. Get your broken promises and miserable life together.

You decided to name call me, and rant on your hatred for black people. No one cares two craps about your racist hidden agenda. No one is defending black criminals.

The problem with you is this site has captured your mind, so you choose to use it to divide your Department and community.

As far as the black thugs pulling me down as you said, it will not happen. I do not associate with such low life filth. Try reading books, working out, dating a chick or two, find a wife, or just get a fishing hobby.

If you actually have a job, take some of your money and invest in bitcoin. You spend too much time attempting to divide people as opposed to creating prosperity and living your best life.

No black or white criminal will pull me down. So please sir stop posting your black media bullshit.

By the way, please go to college so you can meet educated and intelligent black people from all backgrounds. The criminals have mind****kked you slowly and it shows by you actually believing your post make a difference in this war on crime.

No one cares about you. I thought to respond with a long response to allow you to take a look at your racist and biased post again. You could care less about Puerto Ricans or blacks.

All you do is spread your racist hatred on this anonymous tread, hoping to turn black and white cops as well as good black and white people against each other.

Change your racist ways while you can. I hope you are not a cop but if you are please turn in your badge quickly.

Bye bye bigot scum.
    Dude, this thread is about a common violent crime which happens to be committed by black offenders. You turned it into a racial thing. Are those victims any less worthy of remembering than a criminal such as Floyd?

Unregistered
    Dude, this thread is about a common violent crime which happens to be committed by black offenders. You turned it into a racial thing. Are those victims any less worthy of remembering than a criminal such as Floyd?
    As I have said over and over again, George Floyd doesn't represent any decent hard working black professionals or black people. The Liberals and media have made him the so call black idol.

He was a crackhead criminal who failed to comply which ultimately caused a resistance response that of a knee on his neck which resulted in his death.

The many black professionals and educated black people do not worship your hero George Floyd.

You turned this post into a racial thing by using the term "black offenders".

Of course they were black and to go further most violent shootings are committed by blacks on blacks. Blacks are killing each other daily. The community is suffering. The decent blacks have to move away to West Palm Beach and Plantation homes to live in peace. I myself moved to South West Ranches and former Chief Nanney is one of my neighbors. Several fire Chiefs all white live in my neighborhood and we all along.

Out Association President is is white as are all of my neighbors and we all get along just fine.

I'm black but I respect whites as well as any hardworking decent person who can put their prejudice to the side and just treat people with love and respect no matter what color they are.

It was terrible what happened to the victims in Chicago but just like in Miami Dade County, until the Liberals take the handcuffs and body cameras off the cops and allow them to go out there and do there jobs, nothing will change.

I say lock up all the black scum who go out and shoot innocent people. I say please do not make George Floyd a hero because he was not.

Was his death a tragedy and embarrassment for law enforcement as a whole, probably but Derek Chauven doesn't represent every decent and professional white cops I know.

No offense was taken by you or your post. I actually believe you are a decent person but if you are a cop just remember you have a lot of black brothers and sisters who will back you up on a 315.

We must learn to stay out of politics and just back each other up!

Enough said and be safe.

Unregistered
    Get back on your meds Malcolm. You are a black racist and nobody reads your crxp.
    So sorry Proud Boy Mr. Cruz or Howie Poindexter, of Miami, but you need to take your prosaic or risperdal so you can calm down and read my post again.

Nothing more racist then a racist calling someone a racist. As PeeWee Herman would say: "I know you are but what am I?"

Stop defending hate and trying to create an anti-black society and I will try to ignore some of these childish yet racist post.

A black criminal does not need my mercy. A black criminal needs jail or the death penalty. I do not subscribe to people who simply cannot afford to use their brain in such a basic discussion.

I can't speak for you nor would I waste another enzyme trying to convince someone like yourself.

You are what you are and I am who I am.

Nothing else to say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12