Chicago hoodlums assassinate Puerto Rican couple
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chicago hoodlums assassinate Puerto Rican couple

Chicago hoodlums assassinate young Puerto Rican couple in plain sight and on the middle of the street. Get tough on crime now and stop these tragedies.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/couple...hicago-street/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chicago hoodlums assassinate young Puerto Rican couple in plain sight and on the middle of the street. Get tough on crime now and stop these tragedies.

No one cares anymore. It's Peace and Prosperity Plan here in Miami-Dade County.

People are gun down and killed daily in Miami-Dade County and yet we just let them.

At least they caught the idiots who stole a hard working man lawn service trailer yesterday. He had GPS on and they got caught red handed.

Now they were street hood too.

Great police work!

Unregistered
    Will these murders start a gang war between Chicago's black urban youths and Puerto Rican Latin King gang members?

Unregistered
    Will these murders start a gang war between Chicago's black urban youths and Puerto Rican Latin King gang members?
    Chicago has been this way since the days of Al Capone. Gun violence in Chicago is their way of saying they love you.

Those gangs and others are just an extension of what they accept in certain urban communities like Chicago. Specifically the Southside.

The wealthy parts of Illinois do not have these problems. Only in the black and latino communities.

Unregistered

If this is the type of equality BLM wants they can have it. We do not need it in our county. Wonder if this incident will be considered a hate crime. Puerto Rican’s will not take this crime well. There will be repercussions.

Unregistered
    If this is the type of equality BLM wants they can have it. We do not need it in our county. Wonder if this incident will be considered a hate crime. Puerto Rican’s will not take this crime well. There will be repercussions.
    Wasn't President Donald Trump that said:

"the Puerto Ricans always have their hands out"

This was during that terrible Hurricane. He did give them paper towels.

Unregistered

Such a travesty! Committed by a group of racist blacks who care very little about people of other ethnicities or races and are under the impression that they can do pretty much anything these days without fear of repercussions.
    I wonder if Puerto Rican’s will reconsider continuing voting fo elect liberal Democrats that permit this type of horrific act to occur in the name of equality.
    Where is the uproar in the black community against the thugs in their midst who commit these atrocities?

Unregistered
    Such a travesty! Committed by a group of racist blacks who care very little about people of other ethnicities or races and are under the impression that they can do pretty much anything these days without fear of repercussions.
    I wonder if Puerto Rican’s will reconsider continuing voting fo elect liberal Democrats that permit this type of horrific act to occur in the name of equality.
    Where is the uproar in the black community against the thugs in their midst who commit these atrocities?
    It's simple, this has nothing to do with Miami-dade County. Racism and crime are brother and sister. Unless you are a racist or a Chicago Gang Member, you do not know the entire story or facts to such a senseless and violent murder.

Most Puerto Rican hate blacks and Cubans for some reason. Being Anglo white and conservative does have its benefits.

Hispanics and Blacks have been dealing drugs and killing each other for years.

My question to you is where was your concern when a Puerto Rican Cop who was a Miami-Dade County Police Officer just visiting his family in Puerto Rico, was gun down and murdered like a dog, by some Puerto Ricans?

They also shot and killed his sister. Where was your outrage for one of our fellow officers??

Unregistered
    It's simple, this has nothing to do with Miami-dade County. Racism and crime are brother and sister. Unless you are a racist or a Chicago Gang Member, you do not know the entire story or facts to such a senseless and violent murder.

Most Puerto Rican hate blacks and Cubans for some reason. Being Anglo white and conservative does have its benefits.

Hispanics and Blacks have been dealing drugs and killing each other for years.

My question to you is where was your concern when a Puerto Rican Cop who was a Miami-Dade County Police Officer just visiting his family in Puerto Rico, was gun down and murdered like a dog, by some Puerto Ricans?

They also shot and killed his sister. Where was your outrage for one of our fellow officers??
    The entire story and facts is that they are black thugs and you are just a simple apologist for your race. Two innocent people were killed a-hole it matters not where they are from. Stop covering for your thug brothers. They sure as heck will pull you down.

Unregistered
    The entire story and facts is that they are black thugs and you are just a simple apologist for your race. Two innocent people were killed a-hole it matters not where they are from. Stop covering for your thug brothers. They sure as heck will pull you down.
    Obviously you cannot read dumb dumb. No one is apologizing for any low life black criminals who committed murder.

However you have your own ignorant and racist agenda. You need to find a life and get all blacks off your myopic mind. Spreading hate on this site to cops really has no effect. Do you realize that the shooters and murderers do not read your stupid yet petty poetry. Sounds like you have a black chip on your shoulder buddy.

But as I stated earlier, where were you and all of your passion, when one of our own MDPD Officers and his sister were shot and killed in Puerto Rico's streets?

Why would you care more about two people who live in Chicago in the middle of a Gang War. Do you not know that there are black and white Puerto Ricans and black and white Cubans idiot?

Who said they were black Americans you?

No one is apologizing for any group black or white.

You just seem to have a hard on for the blacks.

Two white children 12 and 14 shot ak47's at sheriff deputies a few weeks ago, and your punk Assssss was no where to be found. I'm just saying if you are not a racist troll or klansmen, then please post in an unbiased way.

Maybe you are a Proud Boy in mourning. Get your broken promises and miserable life together.

You decided to name call me, and rant on your hatred for black people. No one cares two craps about your racist hidden agenda. No one is defending black criminals.

The problem with you is this site has captured your mind, so you choose to use it to divide your Department and community.

As far as the black thugs pulling me down as you said, it will not happen. I do not associate with such low life filth. Try reading books, working out, dating a chick or two, find a wife, or just get a fishing hobby.

If you actually have a job, take some of your money and invest in bitcoin. You spend too much time attempting to divide people as opposed to creating prosperity and living your best life.

No black or white criminal will pull me down. So please sir stop posting your black media bullshit.

By the way, please go to college so you can meet educated and intelligent black people from all backgrounds. The criminals have mind****kked you slowly and it shows by you actually believing your post make a difference in this war on crime.

No one cares about you. I thought to respond with a long response to allow you to take a look at your racist and biased post again. You could care less about Puerto Ricans or blacks.

All you do is spread your racist hatred on this anonymous tread, hoping to turn black and white cops as well as good black and white people against each other.

Change your racist ways while you can. I hope you are not a cop but if you are please turn in your badge quickly.

Bye bye bigot scum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast