Worst BSO Squad/ Unit Nominations - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dania CST with Fat N Novello
    This guy is definitely the worst. I heard that fat slob is going back to Deerfield. He bragged to everyone he was going to get the S I D Spot but our Command was smart enough not to put that dumb sack of garbage in that spot. Fat Nick is a disgrace to the badge and a complete POS. Watch your back Deerfield he's already been there once and you know what to expect from that dirtbag

Unregistered
    This guy is definitely the worst. I heard that fat slob is going back to Deerfield. He bragged to everyone he was going to get the S I D Spot but our Command was smart enough not to put that dumb sack of garbage in that spot. Fat Nick is a disgrace to the badge and a complete POS. Watch your back Deerfield he's already been there once and you know what to expect from that dirtbag
    Whoever wrote this post hit the nail on the head. We are so happy to get him out of Dania. This guy makes everyone miserable around him he should never be a supervisor. He is a real jerk off!! He is actually everything a supervisor should not be. Good riddance fat Nick and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Unregistered
    Please tell me you are joking!! Fat novello is coming back to Deerfield great just great. Now we have to deal with this know-it-all that only likes to talk about himself and how great of a Deputy he is. Please Dania don't do this to us we cant go for another round with this tool.

Unregistered
    Please tell me you are joking!! Fat novello is coming back to Deerfield great just great. Now we have to deal with this know-it-all that only likes to talk about himself and how great of a Deputy he is. Please Dania don't do this to us we cant go for another round with this tool.
    Oh my Lord what did we do to have this black cloud hanging over our head in Deerfield Beach. I really hope this is a joke that this clown fat Nick novello is not coming back

Unregistered
    Worst unit is by far the SWAT. They are completely useless. There are a couple of them that care more about showering together then going inside a barricaded subjects house.

Unregistered
    Oh my Lord what did we do to have this black cloud hanging over our head in Deerfield Beach. I really hope this is a joke that this clown fat Nick novello is not coming back
    I am putting in a transfer if that big eyed slob is coming back here period!

Unregistered
    Worst unit is by far the SWAT. They are completely useless. There are a couple of them that care more about showering together then going inside a barricaded subjects house.
    Your just hating because you couldn’t make the team m. If you actually did some did some work like is, worked out instead patronizing local businesses for free doughnuts you might have actually had a chance to be part of the elite of BSO.

Unregistered
    Your just hating because you couldn’t make the team m. If you actually did some did some work like is, worked out instead patronizing local businesses for free doughnuts you might have actually had a chance to be part of the elite of BSO.
    Good thing typing isn't a SWAT requirement.

Unregistered

The elite of bso

U have got to be kidding me holy shiat..i almost crashed my unit...THE ELITE OF BSO...WOOOWW

Unregistered
    What is the worst BSO squad or unit?

Senior nights in parkland with that Deadbeat Nord is definitely up there.
    Are you still mad they took your unit away from you while you malinger?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast