Worst BSO Squad/ Unit Nominations - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m gonna smoke your ass for all this BS. Stop it. Making all the wannabes in BSO laugh at us!
    Your gonna wish you never posted on this site when I get finished with you at the next training. Get them legs and arms ready your gonna need them!

Unregistered
    Your gonna wish you never posted on this site when I get finished with you at the next training. Get them legs and arms ready your gonna need them!
    All this smoking each other in SWAT gonna make them stronger while the weakling wannabes sit eating hamburgers under a tree making fun.

Unregistered
    Cooper City junior Alpha with the Pinocchio Deputy that wants to be a real boy.
    Truth is… unlike you… Pinocchio can see his own c*ck.

Unregistered
    Dania CST with Fat N Novello
    Fat Nick is no longer with Dania. He has been transferred back to Deerfield, how unfortunate for the deputies that I work with. So it's official any shift that this fat piece of crap goes to is the worst period.

Unregistered
    Fat Nick is no longer with Dania. He has been transferred back to Deerfield, how unfortunate for the deputies that I work with. So it's official any shift that this fat piece of crap goes to is the worst period.
    Did the fat tub of sh*t’s incompetence get him transferred???
    Hope they dont put him in Deerfield CST?

Unregistered
    Listen up, I am a SWAT team member so don't listen to this POS who claims to be on SWAT. If I find out who you are and you are on SWAT you will be kicked off the team..period.
    i bet that person you're talking about is the wannabe mma fighter. he was always an arrogant ****bag even when he was on QRF.

Unregistered
    Wow just finished my first shift with FAT N. Novello back in Deerfield!!! Just the sight of that slob makes me sick to my stomach.. I wonder if he will start telling us his bull carp stoies of back when he was in SID I was the best.. Fat boy SID turned you down because you suck. You are a disgrace to the badge you fat lying slob!!!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011