Monday night Bolo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Monday night Bolo

Hello Road Dogs,

It seems that the left has gone crazy on the cops. So, let's take a stand and protect our careers and families. How do we do it? It's simple. Do the minimum and limit your possible exposure to officer abuse and charges. Since you don''t have body cams, do the minimum.

Sincerely,

Road Dawg

Unregistered
    Sounds like a great plan.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a great plan.
    We did that ever from the day Carmine started.

Unregistered
    We are not allowed to make arrest regardless so why start now. Everything is warrant request or NTA to save money and lability on the agency because of bad arrest. They are letting the SAO take the blame for not approving the warrant request, which is smart. Being an Deputy has gone out the window. It's sad when the dealers and felons come to this county because they know Carmine and his Undersheriff will not allow anyone to go to jail unless its DV or DUI related. So now we are placing the blame on the cartels from Mexico and heading to the boarder in Texas to help and saying its not political. Bull Shit, Carmine and the Undersheriff created a mess of this county. Crime is up because of them not the wetbacks. Carmine sits at his restaurants on the weekends with his felon friends and they laugh about the money and power. One day this will come to an end. They will all come crashing down in the end in some way. I earned my brass the correct way and I love my troops working hard for my district each and everyday, which is the only reasons I head to the office each and everyday. It's discussing to see what the little weasel did and he somehow paid Scott off and never earned his spot as Sheriff. We never had a real challenger; however, anyone could smoke Carmine in a debate and he knows its, which is why he was always scared to show up. He is an uneducated, high school GED drop out, and failed at everything else in life so he asked daddy to buy him a spot as Sheriff. Ask your self, why did he run back to New York when he fail the exam and was fired from Naples PD with all his fathers connections, and ran from New York back to FL after he passed on the last try. NYPD, denied him the academy and nobody else would touch him. We sold the agency to the lowest bidder.

Unregistered
    Wow you’re dad gave you a mouthful this morning!

Unregistered
    Why would he want to debate someone when you know that don’t stand a chance! It would be like you running for sheriff! He wouldn’t waste his time on a loser like you!

Unregistered
    Why would he want to debate someone when you know that don’t stand a chance! It would be like you running for sheriff! He wouldn’t waste his time on a loser like you!
    Because if he is backed into a corner he gets scared looking for Undersheriff or PIO to provide the answer.

Unregistered
    He’s the sheriff and your a loser don’t forget it!
    You turned out just like your dad and grandfather Loser

Unregistered
    He’s the sheriff and your a loser don’t forget it!
    You turned out just like your dad and grandfather Loser
    He is not a real sheriff just a puppet in office.

Unregistered
    He’s the sheriff and your a loser boy!
    Hope your kids don’t turn out like you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast