This forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This forum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Eunuch

Yes that’s what you are because those stats are in your head 24/7 and it kills you being so afraid to try and prove any of it wrong. You’re so consumed by fear of the truth you probably wet the bed every night unless mommy got you a plastic mattress cover. Here’s your sign The Loser Who’s Afraid of Stats lol. Hear me laughing Gaytard?
    Silly f@ggot, d1cks are for chicks

Unregistered
    Dear Eunuch

Yes that’s what you are because those stats are in your head 24/7 and it kills you being so afraid to try and prove any of it wrong. You’re so consumed by fear of the truth you probably wet the bed every night unless mommy got you a plastic mattress cover. Here’s your sign The Loser Who’s Afraid of Stats lol. Hear me laughing Gaytard?
    Stop plagiarizing Bill Engvall, sodomite. What are the stats on how many times you got your lunch money taken? Or how many times you were picked last in gym class? Why don't you add yourself to the statistic of cops having shorter life spans and do the world a favor.

Unregistered
    My my look at a punk projecting. Since you are clearly unable to deal with the mere mention of your pathetic stats. That’s right Enos they’re your own stats kept and submitted by you you need to find some better coping skills other than bringing up your self hating homosexual rantings and your early history of being bullied. It’s clear to see the problems you have with your latency and projection. Are you still wetting the bed? Mad much bro? Keep spewing that self hate and insecurities. Sold out by your own stats. Continuing to live rent free in your head 24/7.

Unregistered
    Things are not as bad as some negative people make it sound. Pasco has pulled ahead of Sumter and is closing in on Hernando. Watch out Hernando, we are coming behind you!

Unregistered
    Silly f@ggot, d1cks are for chicks
    Obviously this one appears to be leading the charge from behind. It’s obvious that’s how he prefers to work and prefers the position.

Am glad he’s all yours and not mine. He’s skilled at the bottom and apparently prefers looking up

Unregistered
    Obviously this one appears to be leading the charge from behind. It’s obvious that’s how he prefers to work and prefers the position.

Am glad he’s all yours and not mine. He’s skilled at the bottom and apparently prefers looking up
    Your mom's best student.

Unregistered
    My my look at a punk projecting. Since you are clearly unable to deal with the mere mention of your pathetic stats. That’s right Enos they’re your own stats kept and submitted by you you need to find some better coping skills other than bringing up your self hating homosexual rantings and your early history of being bullied. It’s clear to see the problems you have with your latency and projection. Are you still wetting the bed? Mad much bro? Keep spewing that self hate and insecurities. Sold out by your own stats. Continuing to live rent free in your head 24/7.
    I didn't wet the bed, your mom did. She's a squirter.

Unregistered
    I didn't wet the bed, your mom did. She's a squirter.
    Just pissed on you like everyone else does. You should hear what your shift mates say. Its hilarious. Keep dreaming. First dream about a woman in some time I’d guess Things still hard for you in the groves?

Unregistered
    Just pissed on you like everyone else does. You should hear what your shift mates say. Its hilarious. Keep dreaming. First dream about a woman in some time I’d guess Things still hard for you in the groves?
    Huh? Did you have a stroke while you wrote this? It was a weak finish....but then again that's probably normal for you. Keep losing dummy, it's all you know.

Unregistered
    Huh? Did you have a stroke while you wrote this? It was a weak finish....but then again that's probably normal for you. Keep losing dummy, it's all you know.
    Are you a 12 year old? You sound just like a dumbazz kid who's afraid because you really like boys, so you dog gay folks. Just come on out already!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast