This forum - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This forum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says so much about you that the person who owns you with your own stats and you call a loser makes you dance again and again saying nothing. Right Turdboy? Don’t need anything to make you dance. It’s so easy it’s hilarious. Anyone reading your garbage is laughing at you but seriously what else is new? You’re an embarrassment to the professional and the joke of the Bay
    Congrats gayness, you got through a post without saying "vapid". I see you tried a new one, "turdboy". Are you leafing through your middle school yearbook for material now? Repeating 7th grade 3 times must've really burned those super cool comebacks into your walnut sized brain. What's next, "I know you are but what am I"? Back to the drawing board cum junkie, you missed by thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats gayness, you got through a post without saying "vapid". I see you tried a new one, "turdboy". Are you leafing through your middle school yearbook for material now? Repeating 7th grade 3 times must've really burned those super cool comebacks into your walnut sized brain. What's next, "I know you are but what am I"? Back to the drawing board cum junkie, you missed by thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.
    w

I have you on your knees and begging just like you do at the mangroves and bookstores. It’s just too easy. How’s that repetition working out for you? As usual it’s all you got.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234