What’s next for the Papier’s
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What’s next for the Papier’s

Let’s see the always the shame DDRB is now over with. The chief will terminate them both next. They will try the civil service scam, but will fail ( maybe the should read the whole thing and the city policies.) Next major battle
    will be FDLE and the pension board to keep their pension. Still a long way to go but don’t worry, Tommy will keep paying for an attorney against the members wishes.

Unregistered
    Chief will send the termination recommendation to the city manager next week. They should be fired by the end of the week. Media will request a public records request on all who got the reprimand

Unregistered
    Appeal, appeal, appeal . . . . . . . Ad infinitum

Unregistered
    The papis are done , he who lives by the sword dies by the sword . the chief will signed the termination papers and city hall is aware if they try fdle route they will lose their certification in this times of anti police mentality and transparency any impropriety its seems like corruption the same for the pension board they are there to save money and won't go against the flow . soon they will be forgotten and another page in the mpd history book will pass

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The papis are done , he who lives by the sword dies by the sword . the chief will signed the termination papers and city hall is aware if they try fdle route they will lose their certification in this times of anti police mentality and transparency any impropriety its seems like corruption the same for the pension board they are there to save money and won't go against the flow . soon they will be forgotten and another page in the mpd history book will pass
    Not so fast, my grammatically challenged doom soothsayer, not so fast! The Papiers may yet prevail.

Unregistered
    People don't understand, you are allowed to get away with things as long as they want to , DDRB hearings are a scam , civil service hearings are a scam , how can they be not bias if they are compose of the same people in the system . once the chief says something no one will go against the flow because their jobs depend on it , you probably wondering how come some people get away with things here and that's because the chief or city hall allows them to do it for any reason unknown to us

Unregistered
    True Bottom line for now they will be terminated and lose all their I and V Time .. that’s in itself at least $300- $400k between both scammers that never killed in sick or took a vacation in years 🤣👍.. I mean officially doc on the books. Scam scam scam! I'm dying seeing the video of Nerly losing control of her veh and running two red lights.

Unregistered
    If they try the FDLE route, well your a little misinformed. All discipline cases go to FDLE, however cases like these with a termination or resignation are especially reviewed by the board now a days. They give very little wiggle room also. They should be jumping on the retirement train and pray the pension board doesn’t take theirs pensions away.

Unregistered
    They are taking it all the way to the Supreme Court.

Unregistered
    Chief will send the termination recommendation to the city manager next week. They should be fired by the end of the week. Media will request a public records request on all who got the reprimand
    Ok, I have been reading and reading, all this Papier crash BS! Please point out to me where the cover up is?
    Was the crash not reported? Was there injury to an officer or civilian? Was there any property damage besides the city car?
    Is a civilian hits a curb and flattens 2 tires and reports it a hour later, is that a crime? is the curb the victim? Or what if the civilian does not report it and does not make a claim?
    So please educate me, what is the big deal with the crash?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast