Acevedos out of town again WTF - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope its Ms Tina Guerrero out of NYPD.
    Nope he is meeting with chief Raul pintos Nypd deputy commissioner

Unregistered
    This department needs outside qualified professionals ASAP! But the Cuban special interest groups are going to resist and plot

Unregistered
    Oh, that's just brilliant, bringing in outside command officers, totally ignorant of what Miami is all about. Remember the two Timoney brought in? It didn't take long for both to show they were incapable of commanding and less leading at Miami PD. Miami PD is a furnace where imported wannabes' [mettle] evaporates under the intense heat. Incidentally, if Acevedo is the GOAT police chief, why does he need an external support team. He should have the managerial wisdom to identify quality, promising candidates from within MPD and apply his vast leadership skills to lead internally selected candidates to success as individuals and collectively as a department.

Mettle - noun: A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.
    ManageriAl wisdom? Does not exist.

Miami Command staff are a bunch of losers clowns in disguise incompetent just like the last 5 previous Chief. Exposito did not last long and he was the right Choice he was ethical and had morals.

But it is Miami Putas!

Unregistered
    Nope he is meeting with chief Raul pintos Nypd deputy commissioner
    Damn..my intel is getting rusty
    Sooooo, let's refraise that to
    'I hope he,s meeting with raul to get the lowdown on hiring Ms Gurrerro.'

Unregistered
    Damn..my intel is getting rusty
    Sooooo, let's [rephrase] that to 'I hope [he's] meeting with Raul to get the lowdown on hiring Ms. Gurrerro.'
    Not only your "intel" but your grammar as well is rusted solid.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Acevedo is like Biden & Harris & he's a Democrat ! LOL

He is out of town again! WTF!
    He's out of town, and out of touch like Biden & Harris so he can't be responsible !
    Just like Biden & Harris ! You all know Acevedo is a Democrat, right ? He really is !

Unregistered
    But what does that tells you about our own staff if he has to go outside to hired . this current staff are a bunch of cowards with no self respect they should all retired and finally leave if they have any decency but instead they sell their soul for money

Unregistered
    But what does that tells you about our own staff if he has to go outside to hired . this current staff are a bunch of cowards with no self respect they should all retired and finally leave if they have any decency but instead they sell their soul for money
    not an excuse, but welcome to govt
    many agencies are stuck with similar losers
    get behind one and its a lag on your career - possibly a blackball as well
    i had no choice and bailed on a career i really loved
    problem is there is no one to go to bc they all cover for each other

i don't want to think in mpd they also force a groupthink you into backing them
    or your an outcast for not wanting to be in the 'fold' - some even get threatened with 'insubordination'
    and perhaps there are a few on here that understand that damage

Unregistered
    not an excuse, but welcome to govt
    many agencies are stuck with similar losers
    get behind one and its a lag on your career - possibly a blackball as well
    i had no choice and bailed on a career i really loved
    problem is there is no one to go to bc they all cover for each other

i don't want to think in mpd they also force a groupthink you into backing them
    or your an outcast for not wanting to be in the 'fold' - some even get threatened with 'insubordination'
    and perhaps there are a few on here that understand that damage
    Good luck. Everything always works out for the best.

Unregistered
    Oh, that's just brilliant, bringing in outside command officers, totally ignorant of what Miami is all about. Remember the two Timoney brought in? It didn't take long for both to show they were incapable of commanding and less leading at Miami PD. Miami PD is a furnace where imported wannabes' [mettle] evaporates under the intense heat. Incidentally, if Acevedo is the GOAT police chief, why does he need an external support team. He should have the managerial wisdom to identify quality, promising candidates from within MPD and apply his vast leadership skills to lead internally selected candidates to success as individuals and collectively as a department.

Mettle - noun: A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.
    ..."of what Miami is all about..."
    Pfff, like it's not known? Bringing in from the outside is because of what Miami is all about.
    Ace won't be able to tackle without tight ends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12