Now More Bullshit- NMB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but Rand has absolutely NO CHOICE! Trust me when I tell you. I know Duke like the back of my hand. I've been following his corrupt ways since 2016. He has Rand by the throat. Make no mistake. Rand has no control over the bullshit that Duke is pulling. Please believe me. I know what I'm talking about. Seriously!!!
    There is nothing that can be done. The citizens of the city chose not be involved in local politics and the takeover took place. Now the CM will drive the city to the brink of financial emergency at the same time replace any an all remnants of the old NMBPD. He will replace the current command and install friends and family. He will also give a friendly contract to the rank and file as to basically buy their allegiance so that they will not publicly buck him. This PD will be on paper a good agency, the citizens will think all is hunky but will be a pit of misery to work for. They will prop up worthless commanders to say all is awesome and the officers will go along with it out if fear. The NMBPD that used to be reveered is gone. Living on that old rep. It's over so stop saying hes trying to save this place because it's been gone for a while now we just didn't want to face it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is nothing that can be done. The citizens of the city chose not be involved in local politics and the takeover took place. Now the CM will drive the city to the brink of financial emergency at the same time replace any an all remnants of the old NMBPD. He will replace the current command and install friends and family. He will also give a friendly contract to the rank and file as to basically buy their allegiance so that they will not publicly buck him. This PD will be on paper a good agency, the citizens will think all is hunky but will be a pit of misery to work for. They will prop up worthless commanders to say all is awesome and the officers will go along with it out if fear. The NMBPD that used to be reveered is gone. Living on that old rep. It's over so stop saying hes trying to save this place because it's been gone for a while now we just didn't want to face it.
    GO BACK TO SLEEP! Time for you to leave or stay in area 4 and hide in the bathroom. SEA DONKEY!

Unregistered
    GO BACK TO SLEEP! Time for you to leave or stay in area 4 and hide in the bathroom. SEA DONKEY!
    Same old sh$# different players.

Re: The most important thing you will ever read... Ever
    Well RPH Jr, we hear you wan't to look in to perks again. Thanks but no thanks. Ever since you replaced our perks with over time it seems silly to go back to that ridiculous quid pro quo type of system we had. After all, who does'nt like money? You see, despite the admonition of others who knew you, most of us welcomed you with open arms and embraced the change to come. Even if you had an unfavorable past, this was a new beginning for everyone. Even you. But it seems history has repeated it's self once again and you've shown us you can not learn from your mistakes. You have no business working in law enforcement and soon you will come to find that it is indeed the MAJORITY of us who want you to leave. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Same old sh$# different players.

Re: The most important thing you will ever read... Ever
    Well RPH Jr, we hear you wan't to look in to perks again. Thanks but no thanks. Ever since you replaced our perks with over time it seems silly to go back to that ridiculous quid pro quo type of system we had. After all, who does'nt like money? You see, despite the admonition of others who knew you, most of us welcomed you with open arms and embraced the change to come. Even if you had an unfavorable past, this was a new beginning for everyone. Even you. But it seems history has repeated it's self once again and you've shown us you can not learn from your mistakes. You have no business working in law enforcement and soon you will come to find that it is indeed the MAJORITY of us who want you to leave. Stay safe.
    Dude wtf are even talking about right now??? Are you even on the right page? You gotta be a 43 or something.

Unregistered
    Dude wtf are even talking about right now??? Are you even on the right page? You gotta be a 43 or something.
    Close I am a midnight supervisor or my intials are JW, SS, CB, NC? Can you guess?

Unregistered

Some think this is a positive change

Good Luck!!!!!

Unregistered
    Good Luck!!!!!
    Rumor has it that the Majors are being moved? Are there any other moves? Hopefully!!!

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that the Majors are being moved? Are there any other moves? Hopefully!!!
    Rumor has it you’re an outsider cause if you weren’t you’d see the transfer email the Chief sent out. It’s not a rumor. Stop trying to start shit. You don’t even work here.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it you’re an outsider cause if you weren’t you’d see the transfer email the Chief sent out. It’s not a rumor. Stop trying to start shit. You don’t even work here.
    NMBPD is full of a bunch of over paid cry babies. Some shouldn't wear the badge. Drama Queens in blue! Embarrassing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12