Major Eric Gonzalez shits on Acevedo Recommendation and Warning!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Major Eric Gonzalez shits on Acevedo Recommendation and Warning!

Apparently the steroids went to Eric’s head. He recommended a lesser punishment for Papier against Acevedo wishes. A demotion instead of termination. Yet he found Papier guilty of 7 policy violations. Top it off he was talking BS with Abru about the new Chief. Chief said at the staff meeting that he was to top heavy and needed to cut back on four major position. I guess Eric wants to be one of them.

Unregistered
    Thank you Javi for that update. Eric knows who you really are. Those swat boys won’t forget about you ! Time is on there side. Your true colors are showing Papo javilito. Everyone know now how Much of a snitch you really are! How you testified against Ron.

Karma baby. Sooner than you think baby. They have to strap you down and gag you so you can stop running your mouth!

I got my money on the Ronnie. Sooner than later baby!!!

Unregistered

Javi is for Javi ONLY, and why is he still here ?

This creep Javi, is for ONE person ONLY ! Himself ! Even as the corrupt, leader of our FOP it was ALL about him, and NOTHING for the membership, what a mistake he was for that position !

Strangely enough Acevedo did not get rid of him, as he was suppose to do as soon as he came on board here ? It must be his Godfather advising Acevedo to keep him here, but why ???

Unregistered
    We knew that eric was on Papiers team! Papier gave him the answers to the Lt exam.

Unregistered
    This ain’t javi. I’m a BRT Officer and we all hate the little Eric boy

Unregistered
    They should demote this little midget immediately and drug test him and Abru for anabolic steroids.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should demote this little midget immediately and drug test him and Abru for anabolic steroids.
    Javi, you look ill! You are on a permanent cycle and from what everyone has heard your shit don’t work anymore. Sad, you’ll die alone without a wife and kids. Just remember you can hide “that” secret but don’t worry secrets are only kept when audio and video don’t exist. Chow. See you soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi, you look ill! You are on a permanent cycle and from what everyone has heard your shit don’t work anymore. Sad, you’ll die alone without a wife and kids. Just remember you can hide “that” secret but don’t worry secrets are only kept when audio and video don’t exist. Chow. See you soon.
    ohhhhh the disappointment I thought was gone. It’s still in your mind. That day you found out it was all false. Ohhhh that disappointment

Unregistered
    Major Gonzalez should worry more about not getting caught 33ing with keydy lainez and try not to get caught.lets see when the chief see what happened to that investigation.and then she goes to ia really.zerooooooooo

Unregistered
    Acevedo is a stupid Mf! Good job little man. I'm proud of u.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast