Fathers Day Message

Unregistered

Fathers Day Message

Wow that was a great Father’s Day email Director. It’s good to know you stand by family.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow that was a great Father’s Day email Director. It’s good to know you stand by family.
    What did it say? I didn’t read it. I just automatically delete anything I get from him. We already have no confidence in the man as a leader, why would read an email that is written by his handlers?

Unregistered
    What did it say? I didn’t read it. I just automatically delete anything I get from him. We already have no confidence in the man as a leader, why would read an email that is written by his handlers?
    Excuse your another retired angry miserable toad who comes in here to talk garbage. I’m a newby and from what I see you just hate because we’re better than you ever were. Swallow that old timer.

And yes it was a good email even if he didn’t write it. It had his name on it. Troll.

Unregistered
    I think he should have the secretary write it for him like the last director did.

Unregistered
    Excuse your another retired angry miserable toad who comes in here to talk garbage. I’m a newby and from what I see you just hate because we’re better than you ever were. Swallow that old timer.

And yes it was a good email even if he didn’t write it. It had his name on it. Troll.
    Ok Sgt. Paul Kissaverde. Hahhahaha

Just one question...How does it taste????? Heheheheheh

Unregistered
    Ok Sgt. Paul Kissaverde. Hahhahaha

Just one question...How does it taste????? Heheheheheh
    ROFLMAO PV has been swallowing for at least 20 years

Unregistered

At least we learned how write, read, and speak English. “Excuse your another retired” wtf????
    And it’s not “your”. It’s you’re.
    I wonder who else can never get that right. Hmmm

Unregistered
    At least we learned how write, read, and speak English. “Excuse your another retired” wtf????
    And it’s not “your”. It’s you’re.
    I wonder who else can never get that right. Hmmm
    It’s “how TO write” not “ how write” geez what kind of Sapingo acts like a grammar coach then fooks up his own writing

Unregistered
    Not sure if this post is sarcasm or not. He is controlled by the Mayor, understand that whether it’s him or another person they can’t do anything against the Mayor. Once a elected Sheriff is elected then they can separate that control. I don’t read the emails. I think as a father or mother I don’t need a email from the Mayor or the Director to make me happy.

Unregistered
    Not sure if this post is sarcasm or not. He is controlled by the Mayor, understand that whether it’s him or another person they can’t do anything against the Mayor. Once a elected Sheriff is elected then they can separate that control. I don’t read the emails. I think as a father or mother I don’t need a email from the Mayor or the Director to make me happy.
    Once we get an elected sheriff the mayor will still have control! Why? Because it’s all about the budget and the sheriff will have to beg for money from the mayor/commissioners! I’m not sure the elected sheriff thing is gonna fix the department. But we will see.