Eric Gonzalez Says NO to firing Ron
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Eric Gonzalez Says NO to firing Ron

Eric G pushed for Ron to only be demoted so he would just stay a captain. Eric, have you lined up any off duties for yourself?

Unregistered
    He was in his office talking to somebody and said that Tony diaz is a kiss ass to Acevedo, and that he won’t be touched because of his ties to city hall

Unregistered
    His ties are gone, short and useless like he is. E.G forgot where he came from 4 Friends and family promotions ago!! Peace little man!!!

Unregistered
    His day is coming soon. Karma is around the corner

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was in his office talking to somebody and said that Tony diaz is a kiss ass to Acevedo, and that he won’t be touched because of his ties to city hall
    This is true... erics fat secretary julissa confirmed this.

Unregistered
    Chief do you honesty. Trust this small piece of sh.t who Papier promised that he was going to make his deputy chief?

Unregistered
    Julissa said that according to Eric.. nerly is done but ron may have a chance. We shall see.

Unregistered
    Julissa said that according to Eric.. nerly is done but ron may have a chance. We shall see.

Screw Eric I hope he’s sent back to the streets. Little B is to big for his little body sold a lot of ppl out along the way. Walks around like he’s the man, please little guy I ain’t ishhhh but ghetto

Unregistered
    Screw Eric I hope he’s sent back to the streets. Little B is to big for his little body sold a lot of ppl out along the way. Walks around like he’s the man, please little guy I ain’t ishhhh but ghetto
    I know first hand he was talking sh.t about the new chief his dad told me.

Unregistered
    I wish he would get fired. He think he is all of that. All he is, is family and friends plan. But his days will come to an end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast