Lee County is over staffed????

Unregistered

Lee County is over staffed????

I am so happy to hear that Lee County is so well staffed with road patrol deputies, that sending a dozen LEO to the border will have no impact on the safety of the county. That has to be one of the top 10 stupidest things the Sheriff has ever said. Crap a dozen deputies is half a district. Glad to hear we are so over staffed.

Unregistered
    I hear we are going to have Carmin wet brain McKinney help us in east district.

Unregistered

good point

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so happy to hear that Lee County is so well staffed with road patrol deputies, that sending a dozen LEO to the border will have no impact on the safety of the county. That has to be one of the top 10 stupidest things the Sheriff has ever said. Crap a dozen deputies is half a district. Glad to hear we are so over staffed.
    Once again, a political stunt which is more important than officer safety. Illegals over deputies.

Unregistered
    I hear we are going to have Carmin wet brain McKinney help us in east district.
    Perhaps wet brain McKinney will donate his van for the swat team to ride in!

Unregistered
    Perhaps wet brain McKinney will donate his van for the swat team to ride in!
    I’ll ride in there as long as that drunk POS isn’t driving!

Unregistered
    Truth be told LCSO is way over staffed. We have to many white shirts and supervisors with little to absolutely no responsibilities. When the BOCC looks at the staffing numbers as a hole, thats what they are seeing. We should have your basic units covered and done. Its worse than when Scott was in office.

Unregistered
    Truth be told LCSO is way over staffed. We have to many white shirts and supervisors with little to absolutely no responsibilities. When the BOCC looks at the staffing numbers as a hole, thats what they are seeing. We should have your basic units covered and done. Its worse than when Scott was in office.
    Finally someone is telling the truth!