So TOXIC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So TOXIC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever. Feel free to change the channel. But you ain’t stopping people from writing shit on here.
    Agree. It’s just well known who the LEO Affairs fanatics were and are and it’s sad.

Unregistered
    Agree. It’s just well known who the LEO Affairs fanatics were and are and it’s sad.
    Really? Do tell.

Unregistered
    Really? Do tell.
    Start with our union President.

Unregistered
    Al Palacio is certainly someone who has been “active” on LEO Affairs over the years. He’s been a writer and contributor, as well as a topic of discussion.
    Of course, he’ll sit his fat arse there and preach like an ordain minister that he’s never even visited the website but that’s like him trying to say he’s never eaten at a buffet.

Unregistered

Little minds talk about people great minds create

Al Palacio is certainly someone who has been “active” on LEO Affairs over the years. He’s been a writer and contributor, as well as a topic of discussion.
    Of course, he’ll sit his fat arse there and preach like an ordain minister that he’s never even visited the website but that’s like him trying to say he’s never eaten at a buffet.
    Although as long as I've known him, he's been a perfect gentleman. An honorable sergeant and union representative to me. As far as I know he's never gone out of his way to frame or harm anyone. Does he play the political game ? Yes but who doesn't. BUT to paint anyone in this agency as all bad is erroneous and just flat wrong. Everyone in this agency has good talents and not so good habits but in the end we are all imperfect. You want to change the agency? Change yourself. Work on yourself. When you belittle others, it shows how really small you are and mediocre.

Unregistered
    Although as long as I've known him, he's been a perfect gentleman. An honorable sergeant and union representative to me. As far as I know he's never gone out of his way to frame or harm anyone. Does he play the political game ? Yes but who doesn't. BUT to paint anyone in this agency as all bad is erroneous and just flat wrong. Everyone in this agency has good talents and not so good habits but in the end we are all imperfect. You want to change the agency? Change yourself. Work on yourself. When you belittle others, it shows how really small you are and mediocre.
    You're probably the idiot who thinks yewande is a great sergeant and used to be hot

Unregistered
    Okay, Al. Great job talking yourself up, now go order a pizza. Anyone who knows Al, knows he’s a sleaze ball. He does more than play the political game and people have been adversely affected by him. He’s an active LEO Affairs user.

Unregistered
    You're probably the idiot who thinks yewande is a great sergeant and used to be hot
    She’s the absolute worst employee we’ve ever had here - hands down, and an awful person. Rotten, disgusting and sub-human.

Unregistered
    Al was looking pretty big recently.

Unregistered
    Al was looking pretty big recently.
    Pretty Big? The guy is a hippopotamus 🦛

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast