Toxic workplace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toxic workplace

Unregistered

Toxic workplace

Employees leave bad bosses not jobs.

Toxic workplases have cliques and bosses show favortism.

Toxic work places Bad bosses fail to communicate properly with employees.

Toxix workplaces have bosses who say "its my way or the highway or call you childish.

Toxic workplaces cause employees burn out.

Toxic workplaces have bosses who think they are smarter then thier employees.

Toxic workplaces fail to consider employees have families lifes and dont consider the wellbeing of employees.

Sound familiar, please add to this if I missed something.

Unregistered
    BPD to a tee! Very toxic and hostile

Unregistered
    Yest BPD to a Tee but the city has no HR to complain too. Our HR people only do the i surance and general employee stuff such as emploment gathering and document retention. You would think they could get up to date with this kind of stuff so a workplace harassment report could be filed with confidence the situation would be handled professiinally. if I were to file a complaint now I would just be put on the list to be screwed with more. My friends that is the truth

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yest BPD to a Tee but the city has no HR to complain too. Our HR people only do the i surance and general employee stuff such as emploment gathering and document retention. You would think they could get up to date with this kind of stuff so a workplace harassment report could be filed with confidence the situation would be handled professiinally. if I were to file a complaint now I would just be put on the list to be screwed with more. My friends that is the truth
    I’ve worked for all the Sgt we have at the agency and I will tell you the only good ones is JZ which is the best and KF. The rest work under the good ol boy system and try and write you up for anything. John McKee is the worst and Bryan Dorman allows him to bully his squad. JM needs to be demoted back to patrolman.

Unregistered
    I’ve worked for all the Sgt we have at the agency and I will tell you the only good ones is JZ which is the best and KF. The rest work under the good ol boy system and try and write you up for anything. John McKee is the worst and Bryan Dorman allows him to bully his squad. JM needs to be demoted back to patrolman.
    How did JM get promoted when he failed the sergeants test twice.

Unregistered
    Admin uses the sergeants to screw with people. The will act as if they are the good guys but trust me they love writing people up for the most rediculas things. I have seen minor stuff along with unsubstantiated accusations made out to sound like major offenses. As an administrator you should look at everything in its totality before passing judgement on an officer. There is a such thing of the Police Officer Bill of Rights. This has always been the old BPD ways and he has been instilled with this type of thinking. We have a new generation of officers and they will leave before they tolerate this type of employee treatment. Just look at how many have left within the past two years. Don't get to upset with your sergeants because you have no idea what they are being told to do behind closed doors.

Unregistered
    Admin uses the sergeants to screw with people. The will act as if they are the good guys but trust me they love writing people up for the most rediculas things. I have seen minor stuff along with unsubstantiated accusations made out to sound like major offenses. As an administrator you should look at everything in its totality before passing judgement on an officer. There is a such thing of the Police Officer Bill of Rights. This has always been the old BPD ways and he has been instilled with this type of thinking. We have a new generation of officers and they will leave before they tolerate this type of employee treatment. Just look at how many have left within the past two years. Don't get to upset with your sergeants because you have no idea what they are being told to do behind closed doors.
    Karma will always come around. Just by them advertising for the chiefs position in causing BD hair to turn gray.

Unregistered
    Sooooo much azzzzz kissin goin on. Sum you people really think it will get you somewhere. But when your not there they talk the same Shitzzz about you as they do everyone else. Open them eyeballs

Unregistered
    Sooooo much azzzzz kissin goin on. Sum you people really think it will get you somewhere. But when your not there they talk the same Shitzzz about you as they do everyone else. Open them eyeballs
    Go to bed Toni. You have been the biggest shitzzz talker we have at this place. You reap what you sow

Unregistered
    So who is leaving now the SO, Lakeland, Haines city and more are hiring! Plus they pay more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast