New chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's been more than a Maglione problem. Look at this thread. It's been push back as opposed to saying that civilians should also be recognized for a job well done. You guys get your stuff read in briefing in front of your peers. You get applauded in front of the city commission. Then you get applauded at a fancy banquet at a ritzy hotel. We aren't even important enough for them to just throw a plaque in our mailbox. Do you think your civilian coworkers deserve to be treated like they are less than human? It's a simple yes or no.

We paid for that event

Unregistered
    We paid for that event
    Yeah, I know but it doesn't cost anything for them to give civilians their awards in briefing, does it? I guess you don't even give a shit about that either.

Unregistered
    We paid for that event
    to give you a little history lesson, when they were going to fire 10 cops because of budget issues, I joined the cops on the picket line at city hall to help the cops keep their jobs. It worked and they decided to fire 30 psa's instead. I fought like hell to save our jobs. When city hall was telling the fop to be silent about budget cuts, Jack was the fop president and he sat in the front row of a commission meeting with 3 other cops with tape over their mouths. I joined them and sat next to Jack with tape over my mouth as well. I've also bought tickets and attended the awards gala. I've also supported the motor parties, the motor rodeos, the numerous fundraisers the fop has held, I've donated sick time to cops, I might have even gone to more police funerals than you have. So, the bulk of what this thread is that the civilians should shut their trap about when they are being treated shitty because civilians are just the hired help who shouldn't be looked at as fellow human beings. Thanks for the support. And people wonder why we feel like we work in a toxic environment when people we work with can't even just make a simple statement that their coworkers shouldn't be treated like shit. That's all the civilians are looking for and apparently that's too much to ask.

Unregistered
    to give you a little history lesson, when they were going to fire 10 cops because of budget issues, I joined the cops on the picket line at city hall to help the cops keep their jobs. It worked and they decided to fire 30 psa's instead. I fought like hell to save our jobs. When city hall was telling the fop to be silent about budget cuts, Jack was the fop president and he sat in the front row of a commission meeting with 3 other cops with tape over their mouths. I joined them and sat next to Jack with tape over my mouth as well. I've also bought tickets and attended the awards gala. I've also supported the motor parties, the motor rodeos, the numerous fundraisers the fop has held, I've donated sick time to cops, I might have even gone to more police funerals than you have. So, the bulk of what this thread is that the civilians should shut their trap about when they are being treated shitty because civilians are just the hired help who shouldn't be looked at as fellow human beings. Thanks for the support. And people wonder why we feel like we work in a toxic environment when people we work with can't even just make a simple statement that their coworkers shouldn't be treated like shit. That's all the civilians are looking for and apparently that's too much to ask.
    Put the tape back over your mouth, you have no business expressing any point of view in this forum.

Unregistered

Take it to civillilian affairs dotcom

Unregistered
    Put the tape back over your mouth, you have no business expressing any point of view in this forum.
    Under state statute, I'm considered law enforcement. So, yeah, I do.

Unregistered
    Cry about it on civilian affairs . Com and take your state statute with you.

Unregistered

Impersonator

Write me a ticket and put the tape across your lips, squatter.

Unregistered
    Fraud….. stolen valor

Unregistered
    Can you show us that state statue because I have never seen such a statue that says civilians that work at a police department as considered sworn.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast