New chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New chief

Unregistered

New chief

Whoever the new chief is, hopefully they actually take the civilian employee survey seriously.

Unregistered
    Lmfaoooooooooo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmfaoooooooooo
    What’s so funny? It’s true. I do hope they take it seriously. That was really sad to read.

Unregistered
    Lmfaoooooooooo
    yep, I knew there would be push back which further proves how shitty we are treated. Thanks for proving my point and insisting on being part of the toxic environment. Maybe you should take your own crashes then.

Unregistered
    What’s so funny? It’s true. I do hope they take it seriously. That was really sad to read.
    thank you for the support. A lot of the cops are great but there are still some with old mentality that civilian employees are beneath them and maybe those people should give up their badges. If they don't want to help make a better environment for people they work with, they definitely don't care about those they are supposed to protect.

Unregistered
    The women at property control filled that survey out like 10 times each

Unregistered
    The women at property control filled that survey out like 10 times each
    so are you saying that the civilians in property control are beneath you and don't have a right to voice their opinion? I'm not in property and I filled it out. There are a lot of civilians that keep the pd going that you don't even think about. That's the problem.

Unregistered
    so are you saying that the civilians in property control are beneath you and don't have a right to voice their opinion? I'm not in property and I filled it out. There are a lot of civilians that keep the pd going that you don't even think about. That's the problem.
    True statement. Sworn only 30% of the agency.

Unregistered

So you are saying the curly haired woman at property control that works day shift is always happy to perform her job without giving anyone an attitude?

Unregistered
    So you are saying the curly haired woman at property control that works day shift is always happy to perform her job without giving anyone an attitude?
    I'm saying I don't work in property and I've been treated like shit by so many different people. I once had one of the cops threaten me in briefing bc I didn't say hi to him in the hallway. He was later fired for road rage. We had a cop who was dating a PSA who a gun up to her head. When she told someone at the pd, they blew it off. He eventually married a bartender, went to Orlando, and then shot and killed her and then killed himself. Us civilians have a lot more stories. I was kicked out of a unit bc the supervisors wanted to protect the cop who lied in front me so he could get call out pay instead of just continual overtime. Sold his integrity for $50. I'm saying that there are more civilians than someone in property who get treated like shit and it's sad you can't even look past that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast