Chief acevedo

Thread: Chief acevedo

Unregistered

Chief acevedo

Chief do you really want to see with what you are dealing. I have a test that will let you know right away who deserves to be part of staff and who doesn’t. Forget about degrees, there’s people on the road that would do a better job than those you have in staff.

Place some of those or all staff members to work the road and perform the regular duties of a police officer. You will see that 90% to 95% of those staff members will not perform to minimum standards and shouldn’t be where they are right now. Many of those got there because they are part of the friends and family plan not because they deserve it or qualify for it.
    Then to make matters worse, you have this staff members creating policies and procedures to be followed by police officer on the road when they were never cops to begin with . Also you have people making determinations as to what should’ve been the final outcome of a call for service, when this people making this determinations haven’t been on the road for over a decade or more.

Finally some advised Chief Acevedo don’t let people tell you how to do your job, when those people don’t know what it is to be a cop themselves. Also don’t do things just to please the public. There’s a very small percentage of people that actually supports law enforcement and the majority don’t. That majority that don’t support law enforcement is the one telling you, or demanding you to do certain things, but those thing are going to get your officers hurt or killed.

The reason why no one wants to tell you what exactly is going on, is because those around you will not take it very lightly and there will be retaliation against those that speak the truth.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    I would love to see that happen. You will see how quick they will turn in their resignations.

Unregistered
    That will never happen. Getting a paper cut is like getting into a shooting for those staff members.

I can picture them going home and telling their loved ones guess what happen at work? I got a paper cut and it hurt so much is not even funny!!!
    Oh babe you are so brave!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief do you really want to see with what you are dealing. I have a test that will let you know right away who deserves to be part of staff and who doesn’t. Forget about degrees, there’s people on the road that would do a better job than those you have in staff.

Place some of those or all staff members to work the road and perform the regular duties of a police officer. You will see that 90% to 95% of those staff members will not perform to minimum standards and shouldn’t be where they are right now. Many of those got there because they are part of the friends and family plan not because they deserve it or qualify for it.
    Then to make matters worse, you have this staff members creating policies and procedures to be followed by police officer on the road when they were never cops to begin with . Also you have people making determinations as to what should’ve been the final outcome of a call for service, when this people making this determinations haven’t been on the road for over a decade or more.

Finally some advised Chief Acevedo don’t let people tell you how to do your job, when those people don’t know what it is to be a cop themselves. Also don’t do things just to please the public. There’s a very small percentage of people that actually supports law enforcement and the majority don’t. That majority that don’t support law enforcement is the one telling you, or demanding you to do certain things, but those thing are going to get your officers hurt or killed.

The reason why no one wants to tell you what exactly is going on, is because those around you will not take it very lightly and there will be retaliation against those that speak the truth.

Thank you.
    This was one of the best posts on this entire board!!
    When lube finally gets around to setting up the 'leo best awards' 2021 your my lead.

Unregistered
    Thank you 😊.
    You know this is the only way to show what this people really are and that they don’t deserve to be where they are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This was one of the best posts on this entire board!!
    When lube finally gets around to setting up the 'leo best awards' 2021 your my lead.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order