I applaud first time in history they took down a Deputy Chief and a Commander
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I applaud first time in history they took down a Deputy Chief and a Commander

Guys you have seen history in the making today. This has never happen in the history of MPD. Usually staff covers up for staff. Thank u Chief for being transparent and cleaning out corruption from the top down. U still have a lot of work to be done. Look into the Rickenbacker causeway motorcycle accident. Same bs cover ups from the top down.

Colina
    Aguilar
    Ibamea
    Ortiz
    Mathis

Unregistered
    I can’t wait until the media gets a copy of the surveillance video on how she lost control eating shi T and almost ran over several pedestrian walk-in on the sidewalk. Plus the running two red lights and speeding in a school zone. Then all the people that help cover up the accident. Shameful that this was happing even at a larger scale. Let’s not forget the Allapatha 5 cover up as well. https://wsvn.com/news/local/6-miami-...and-run-crash/

Colina was a corrupt chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys you have seen history in the making today. This has never happen in the history of MPD. Usually staff covers up for staff. Thank u Chief for being transparent and cleaning out corruption from the top down. U still have a lot of work to be done. Look into the Rickenbacker causeway motorcycle accident. Same bs cover ups from the top down.

Colina
    Aguilar
    Ibamea
    Ortiz
    Mathis
    Chief Ibalmea is Super corrupt he comes across as a straight shooter he’s a snake in the grass he’s boy Capt.Padron is another corrupt Padron is in charge of the CIT program he’s a big time Midget-Zero where covers up for people under the Family & Friends plan.

Ibalmea and Padron are Ron Papier disciples. Chief monitor and re assign these two corrupts to Midnights.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait until the media gets a copy of the surveillance video on how she lost control eating shi T and almost ran over several pedestrian walk-in on the sidewalk. Plus the running two red lights and speeding in a school zone. Then all the people that help cover up the accident. Shameful that this was happing even at a larger scale. Let’s not forget the Allapatha 5 cover up as well. https://wsvn.com/news/local/6-miami-...and-run-crash/

Colina was a corrupt chief
    And his laughing at your post and counting the money.

Unregistered
    And his laughing at your post and counting the money.
    Yeah but he could had have more money. He left two years early and now his unemployed looking for work. Consulting is Not what he wanted he wanted media attention

Unregistered
    Yeah but he could had have more money. He left two years early and now his unemployed looking for work. Consulting is Not what he wanted he wanted media attention
    Shut your jealous aśs up. That guy has a greater pension than your salary combined with overtime. Plus everything else he took. You are a miserable human being

Unregistered
    Let’s see he retired than 7 year drop, than three 3 years of a 401k. Oh his laughing

Unregistered
    Shut your jealous aśs up. That guy has a greater pension than your salary combined with overtime. Plus everything else he took. You are a miserable human being
    If your dismissed (fired) you lose your pension, all you get is what you paid into it. All in one check, so the taxes get you. You even lose the 1% if your let go for cause, the city nor the department can offer them their pension, cause of others that were let go and didn't have that option. What a waste of a career, for both of them. Yet, it isn't over yet! I'm sure the old F&F peeps are filling the chief's ear with the who and what around here, so they can make a deal.

I honestly hate to see anyone lose their jobs, especially over doing something stupid. However, the Papiers never gave 2 sh!t's about anyone else, except NM. They didn't care who's careers they destroyed or the effect it would have on ones family. All the while, doing shady sh!t. Staff must and should be held to a higher standard, no if, and's or but's about it. City hall should back the chief, in his decision to fire both of them! Reducing the rank, is total B.S. cause they would still collect a paycheck and benefits, while many others did have that opportunity. The city has a long history of making mistakes, when they move to fire someone and it gets covered up. Not in this case, it's clear of their intentions. Who ever e-mailed the chief, my hats off to you. I like to see the gravy train end for the so-called elite here. Fairness and being honest here, has been missing for far too long and if your going to hold me accountable for my actions or inactions, you need to make it department wide.

Unregistered
    If your dismissed (fired) you lose your pension, all you get is what you paid into it. All in one check, so the taxes get you. You even lose the 1% if your let go for cause, the city nor the department can offer them their pension, cause of others that were let go and didn't have that option. What a waste of a career, for both of them. Yet, it isn't over yet! I'm sure the old F&F peeps are filling the chief's ear with the who and what around here, so they can make a deal.

I honestly hate to see anyone lose their jobs, especially over doing something stupid. However, the Papiers never gave 2 sh!t's about anyone else, except NM. They didn't care who's careers they destroyed or the effect it would have on ones family. All the while, doing shady sh!t. Staff must and should be held to a higher standard, no if, and's or but's about it. City hall should back the chief, in his decision to fire both of them! Reducing the rank, is total B.S. cause they would still collect a paycheck and benefits, while many others did have that opportunity. The city has a long history of making mistakes, when they move to fire someone and it gets covered up. Not in this case, it's clear of their intentions. Who ever e-mailed the chief, my hats off to you. I like to see the gravy train end for the so-called elite here. Fairness and being honest here, has been missing for far too long and if your going to hold me accountable for my actions or inactions, you need to make it department wide.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order!

Unregistered
    Give him his pension and 1%. He worked for it, over 25 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast