She's at it again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ask anyone who has had any time at FMPD about all the BS she has gotten away with and all the bogus injuries over the years. I guess these clueless chiefs all have a bad promotion or two. One promoted JG. Then this one promoted KN. Who's next?

Unregistered
    J G was a no show for Winters retirement event. Winters served this city for 27 years and she did not show up. She has no class what so ever. But she has enough time to drive around to businesss and collect money to pay for her bills and vacation trips.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    J G was a no show for Winters retirement event. Winters served this city for 27 years and she did not show up. She has no class what so ever. But she has enough time to drive around to businesss and collect money to pay for her bills and vacation trips.
    Would you want her at yours?

Unregistered
    Would you want her at yours?
    You have a point there, I got to agree, she is the last memory I would like to see at FMPD. I feel sorry for the person that has to lay next to her in bed each and everyday. What a sight to see waking up each morning.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Summers off?

Don't all SRO's get the option to take summer off? Genuine question. I don't understand what the fuss is about.

Unregistered
    Don't all SRO's get the option to take summer off? Genuine question. I don't understand what the fuss is about.
    Please don't compare JG to no one else in this department. She is the only person who reports fake injuries 3 days after the incident occurred. And why does she deserve to take the summer off if she has only worked a total of 67 days of 2021 minus sick days, injury days, and what ever else she can make up or lie about.

Unregistered
    I was there for some of the range days. The BS that she has gotten away in general with she should be perfect for admin M-F.

Unregistered
    JG if you have enough time to post non sense you should be able to come to work. Well you have one month to drive around Lee County in uniform in your marked SUV picking up docantions to add to yourpersonal bank account.
    Not JG but k, cool story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12