DDRB Board Members Betrayed the Papier’s today! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ron, it hasn't hit you yet but your unemployed and lost everything and with your lifestyle ,probably won't be able to keep the Maserati . don't go down by yourself , they betray you , the same people you gave the answer to the promotional test and you made rich for life , confess clear your soul and bring them down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron, it hasn't hit you yet but your unemployed and lost everything and with your lifestyle ,probably won't be able to keep the Maserati . don't go down by yourself , they betray you , the same people you gave the answer to the promotional test and you made rich for life , confess clear your soul and bring them down
    Eric you sure screwed Ron by not voting for nery and recommending a demotion for Ron

Unregistered
    Ronnie it Goes to show what you built was a team of disloyal f..ks. Look back and see where you went wrong. Maybe they learned it from seeing you screwing over your family and friends. I’ve never seen a DDRB screw over a staff member like they did you guys. They must have had strong evidence against them.

This reminds me of the naked Emperor's New Clothes story. They all lied to you and you thought they were going to vote for you guys. Wow De singaron!
    https://youtu.be/G5IhnnWzXEs
    If the DDRB, follow the evidence and the many rules we go by. How were they disloyal? Do you really think anyone of them would put their azzes on the line, when it's clear of what the Papiers did. The Chief, would drop a building on them and I wouldn't blame him. To bad criminal charges weren't placed against them. I know, I'm a piece of sh!t for saying that, don't care. Thinking it over, those that helped the Papiers trying to hide what happen, should get the same faith as them. Before you go all Rambo on me, think about those that got let go, for a lot less, based off of lies, cover up, when I.S./I.A made mistakes, cause some staff member got a hard on for someone. If your going to hold me accountable, why not everyone else?

Unregistered
    If the DDRB, follow the evidence and the many rules we go by. How were they disloyal? Do you really think anyone of them would put their azzes on the line, when it's clear of what the Papiers did. The Chief, would drop a building on them and I wouldn't blame him. To bad criminal charges weren't placed against them. I know, I'm a piece of sh!t for saying that, don't care. Thinking it over, those that helped the Papiers trying to hide what happen, should get the same faith as them. Before you go all Rambo on me, think about those that got let go, for a lot less, based off of lies, cover up, when I.S./I.A made mistakes, cause some staff member got a hard on for someone. If your going to hold me accountable, why not everyone else?
    interesting post.
    problem seems to be that when you want to set policy, or draw a line in the sand, its suppose to lay down a new era
    but with crowd, new policies doesn't seem to allow for heal of any past circumstances
    if you want this chief to clean up the place, you need to also heal the resentment left from behind

it has to start somewhere once he's finished cleaning up the chaos
    are you prepared to live in a new setting? you may not know how to act going forward by the time he's finished

but you can't argue that it has to be done and somebody has to make these decisions - you can't fill a hole as the shovelers keep shoveling out more dirt on the other end

Unregistered

Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Unregistered
    Sorry Folks but money is more important than friendship. At the last staff meeting, Chief Acevedo made it very clear that the department is very top-heavy. At least 5 Majors and others will need to be demoted. At Today’s DDRB hearing the following staff members sent a clear message to the Chief that they are loyal and stand behind his decisions no matter what.

The following staff members are in good standing today

Major Eric Gonzalez (Loyal Friend of the Papiers)
    Major Albert Guerra (Loyal super close Friend of the Papiers)
    Major Tony Diaz (Kiss Ass)
    Commander Manny Abreu (Loyal Friend of the Papiers)
    Commander Fabria Ellington (They needed a black plus a female)

These are the same people that were kissing Deputy Chief Papiers has two months ago when they thought he was going to become Chief. None of these people can be trusted.

Nerly 100% you are fired. Time to look for a good lawyer for Arbitration
    Never forget these people!

Unregistered
    It’s hard to look at this people in the eyes and not want to vomit when they say anything. They are all fake and a bunch of hypocrites. But hey if they can be hypocrites, so can I. 🤷🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Albert same of you! I always thought you were a maricon .

Unregistered
    it takes one to know one

Unregistered
    This so stupid. Please stoppp!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12