Personal history questionnaire

Unregistered

Personal history questionnaire

I passed my interview, I have polygraph next, I forgot to disclose one of the agency's I applied for and also a ticket. Will I be disqualified when I bring those information up during the polygraph?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I passed my interview, I have polygraph next, I forgot to disclose one of the agency's I applied for and also a ticket. Will I be disqualified when I bring those information up during the polygraph?
    Don’t sweat the small details young man. They take anybody here these days. Felony past? Tattoos up to your anal cavity? Hair and beard “sensitivities”? We take them all. Heck, even if you rape somebody, they will still bring you back to work. All good.

Unregistered
    Dude…. Go do anything else…. Public doesn’t support us…. Command staff doesn’t support us. Politicians keep raiding our wallets. Haven’t had a raise in 10 years…. Whatever you think you’re joining I promise you are mistaken…. They have made it impossible to make a difference.

Unregistered

Come clean now. Dont wait

Contact your background investigator and let them know now. Don’t wait until the polygraph

Unregistered
    OP. Don’t listen to these idiots. Contact your BI let them know. It happens all the time. You’ll have to provide a brief explanation, that’s it. If you wait and they find out, and they will, you’re DQ.

99% of posters here are retired for years, we’re zeroes when they were here and if they were ever a cop with this department. Most of us that read this garbage know it’s just entertainment.

Unregistered
    Dude…. Go do anything else…. Public doesn’t support us…. Command staff doesn’t support us. Politicians keep raiding our wallets. Haven’t had a raise in 10 years…. Whatever you think you’re joining I promise you are mistaken…. They have made it impossible to make a difference.
    You must be a ZERO. I make enough and grateful with just 3 years on. My friends still making $10 an hour in retail and I’m making $100k with details. Life is good 😊

Unregistered
    You must be a ZERO. I make enough and grateful with just 3 years on. My friends still making $10 an hour in retail and I’m making $100k with details. Life is good 😊
    Wet behind the ears rookie is too dumb to know 25 years ago I was also making 100k with details and a 25 year retirement… didn’t have to give 3% to Rick Scott’s budget. My quality of life was better 25 years ago than yours is now. I also got to arrest criminals. Life was goooooooood. Now they pay me to not arrest anyone…. Dumb citizens.
    ‘I love the uneducated’

Unregistered
    Wet behind the ears rookie is too dumb to know 25 years ago I was also making 100k with details and a 25 year retirement… didn’t have to give 3% to Rick Scott’s budget. My quality of life was better 25 years ago than yours is now. I also got to arrest criminals. Life was goooooooood. Now they pay me to not arrest anyone…. Dumb citizens.
    ‘I love the uneducated’
    Another retired idiot that cannot let go of his old profession. Move on to newer endeavors old man. No one cares about you anymore. You were just a number like everyone else here. Go enjoy your retirement and get off leoaffairs.