Saw Jenkins at Home Depot

Unregistered

Saw Jenkins at Home Depot

Saw Jenkins at Home Depot. He must have gone on an Atkins diet. He has shed at least 50 lbs. Maybe it is the suffering or the guilt, who knows.The unrestrained leash at the PBA led him to this. Now is time to pay the piper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw Jenkins at Home Depot. He must have gone on an Atkins diet. He has shed at least 50 lbs. Maybe it is the suffering or the guilt, who knows.The unrestrained leash at the PBA led him to this. Now is time to pay the piper.
    He was buying hack saw blades.

Unregistered
    He better get in prison shape. He is a cop and a rapist. The fellas are going to have fun with him. I heard his wife is standing by him. He said he married her because she had $20k in the bank. I guess he hasn't gone through all of that money yet if he is still keeping her around.

Unregistered
    When he shopped at the Home Depot, was he violating his conditions of release ? I'm confident that children were in the area ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He better get in prison shape. He is a cop and a rapist. The fellas are going to have fun with him. I heard his wife is standing by him. He said he married her because she had $20k in the bank. I guess he hasn't gone through all of that money yet if he is still keeping her around.
    As a female, I feel for his wife and I hope this isn't true, BUT if she continues to "STAND BY HER MAN" and refuses to accept reality, then she has lost respect for herself and her kids.